SportsWrath

Good win boys

Plow

but hey whatever, since everyone already wrote us off in June like they did last year, it doesn't matter, right?

David Wright 0/3 3 k's and a nice misplayed pop fly :clap:

but hey whatever, since everyone already wrote us off in June like they did last year, it doesn't matter, right?

:rock: ... not to mention, just 1 hit out of all them!

The AL is gonna be mighty interesting this year, Bosox - Yankees, Tigers - Pale Hose, A's - Rangers, gonna be an exciting second half. I know alot of people are expecting the Rangers to have a mid season colapse, but I think they'll be there to make a run at the end.

Uh, I don't remember anybody writing the Yankees off. You guys have never been more than 4 games out. You can play the underdog card, though, if it makes you feel good.

Great follow up game Yankees fans losing 8-3. Nice game by the Big Unit!

Randy Johnson = Washed up

Trachsel = Slow ass pitcher that makes me sick

Melky Cabrarro < David Wright in talent

this series is 1-1 and are losing streak is officially over!

Good luck tomorrow guys...

may both of us have a healthy game :rock:

Randy Johnson = Washed up

Trachsel = Slow ass pitcher that makes me sick

Melky Cabrarro < David Wright in talent

this series is 1-1 and are losing streak is officially over!

Good luck tomorrow guys...

may both of us have a healthy game :rock:

did u really just compare melky to wright?

You're highest paid team in the league has choked for IIIIII in a year.

Pathetic :TU:

...What happened with everyone comparing Melky with non-Lastings Milledge???

I think it was Ditto (might have been someone else), but they told me that Melky was a better young player than Wright...

I heard the Lasting comparisions, but we all know Lastings has a more accurate arm throwing, but isn't as good batting and catching..lol

I heard the Lasting comparisions, but we all know Lastings has a more accurate arm throwing, but isn't as good batting and catching..lol

No plax. No one said he isn't as good batting and catching. At this point in there careers with Milledges' whole 90 at bats we can't tell, but Milledge is a 5-tool guy with a ceiling 2x as high as Cabreras..

btw, nice butcher of his name in a previous post, lol.

Melky Cabarro.

You're still the man, but just remember.

All i hear about with lastings is Potential Potential Potential Potential Potential....

WHAT IS THIS? THE NBA DRAFT?

Okay, well then let's measure a player who is currently in the bigs to a player who is currently in AAA. Sound fair?

Let's just wait then.

Okay, well then let's measure a player who is currently in the bigs to a player who is currently in AAA. Sound fair?

Let's just wait then.

Then maybe it was a little pre-mature to start the "who's better, Melky or non-Lastings" threads. Don't know who started them, but I did see them on this board somewhere. I believe it was a Mats fan(that's for you Plax) who started the comparisons.

All i hear about with lastings is Potential Potential Potential Potential Potential....

WHAT IS THIS? THE NBA DRAFT?

Considering Melky hasn't proved that much either, what else can we base it on?

Considering Melky hasn't proved that much either, what else can we base it on?

melky has been playing very well for the yankees. He showed he can hit, he showed he can field, he showed he has an arm. What do u want him to do? Run for president?

Most important, he showed he has a good attitude.

Then maybe it was a little pre-mature to start the "who's better, Melky or non-Lastings" threads. Don't know who started them, but I did see them on this board somewhere. I believe it was a Mats fan(that's for you Plax) who started the comparisons.

It was one of your own. The easily ownable Ditto.

Great follow up game Yankees fans losing 8-3. Nice game by the Big Unit!

And a great follow up for the Mets losing 16-7... We shut you out on Friday and in all the games this year between our two teams you have not scored double digits against us we out scored you 35-30 with two of our best run producers out for both series!! HAHAHAHAHA

And a great follow up for the Mets losing 16-7... We shut you out on Friday and in all the games this year between our two teams you have not scored double digits against us we out scored you 35-30 with two of our best run producers out for both series!! HAHAHAHAHA

I can't believe there won't be a tie breaker game. :TD: