SportsWrath

Ten traded players who will have biggest impact on 2024 NFL season

Hassan Reddick in a contract year, on the Jets defense, would be my top choice, IMO.

Who on here was the one saying we should bring in Reddick? Was it Seph? Dude's been a monster the last 4 years. Stupid AZ was trying to play him as a traditional LB for too long, then finally got him with his hand in the dirt as a true EDGE, and he's thrived.

8 minutes ago, mastershake said:

Hassan Reddick in a contract year, on the Jets defense, would be my top choice, IMO.

Who on here was the one saying we should bring in Reddick? Was it Seph? Dude's been a monster the last 4 years. Stupid AZ was trying to play him as a traditional LB for too long, then finally got him with his hand in the dirt as a true EDGE, and he's thrived.

Yeah he's been on four teams? So far in his career and still has over 50 sacks.

He's gotta be some sort of locker room cancer no one has been willing to commit to the guy. 

42 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Yeah he's been on four teams? So far in his career and still has over 50 sacks.

He's gotta be some sort of locker room cancer no one has been willing to commit to the guy. 

I don't see any indications there was locker room problems. Eagles got rid of him because he wanted a hefty pay raise, he's in the last year of his contract anyway, and the Jet's offered a good deal.

Him and Myles Garrett are the only two NFL players to post double digit sacks each of the last 4 years.

2 hours ago, mastershake said:

15 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

And to think, we coulda had Reddick on the cheap. Dude's from Jersey, really wanted to come play here. 

Why didn't anybody think to sign him back then

I knew it was you Fredo!