SportsWrath

uk giants question

boohyah

On 10/4/2023 at 4:04 AM, boohyah said:

Uk, what channel do you watch the Giants games on over there?.

DAZN nowadays Boo ( they now have NFL Game Pass ) 

Or Sky if you need to watch the 2 featured games on a Sunday

all the best James

On 10/3/2023 at 11:04 PM, boohyah said:

Uk, what channel do you watch the Giants games on over there?.

You got something fun to stream with that actually works?  I've been using Sportsurge and I'd say 95% of the streams suck. 

1 hour ago, Sephiroth said:

You got something fun to stream with that actually works?  I've been using Sportsurge and I'd say 95% of the streams suck. 

If you Google Reddit nfl streams the first or second link has some options. I used it a couple seasons. Sportsurge got so bad. 

2 hours ago, boohyah said:

UK, I was supposed to go back to Ireland yesterday and had to cancel last minute so I wanted to see what options were out there since UK and Ireland are similar. Thanks.

Good info here from the rest of you, thanks

Big Rugby game on Sat Boo …… my Scotland v your Ireland

( unfortunately for me . Ireland are Man City and Scotland are Man U )

Hope you get a trip over soon

3 hours ago, UK-Giantsfan said:

Big Rugby game on Sat Boo …… my Scotland v your Ireland

( unfortunately for me . Ireland are Man City and Scotland are Man U )

Hope you get a trip over soon

I had my suitcase packed Uk, passport and euros, the whole shabang. The plan was I was bringing my Dad over for a trip, which may be his last, he's 85. Then he calls me at 7am to tell me he fell in the bathroom and hit his head. So I spent the next 6 hours in the ER getting scans. Thank goodness he was fine but it was too late to leave at that point.

Just now, boohyah said:

I had my suitcase packed Uk, passport and euros, the whole shabang. The plan was I was bringing my Dad over for a trip, which may be his last, he's 85. Then he calls me at 7am to tell me he fell in the bathroom and hit his head. So I spent the next 6 hours in the ER getting scans. Thank goodness he was fine but it was too late to leave at that point.

Man that is rough... hope your dad does better soon.  After 80 is gravy bro.  My Old Man lived to 88.  Cherish the moments while you have them.

As a kid, I grew up watching 5 nations rugby ( no italy then). Irish rugby is so much better now and this group is very strong. This stupid draw has Ireland heading in a quarter final with the All Blacks and South Africa playing France. That's 2 of the best teams in the word won't even play for 3rd place. Crazy.

2 minutes ago, boohyah said:

As a kid, I grew up watching 5 nations rugby ( no italy then). Irish rugby is so much better now and this group is very strong. This stupid draw has Ireland heading in a quarter final with the All Blacks and South Africa playing France. That's 2 of the best teams in the word won't even play for 3rd place. Crazy.

It should definitely be Ireland, The All Blacks and South Africa.  These modern draws suck...

Just now, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

It should definitely be Ireland, The All Blacks and South Africa.  These modern draws suck...

France at home is hard to beat, but if Dupont doesn't play then that changes everything.