SportsWrath

uk giants question

boohyah

51 minutes ago, boohyah said:

I took French for 5 years. I can count to 100.That's it.

I have been living with French speakers since 1995... 28 years and know j'taime (I love you), oui and no.... that is about it.  Maybe ten other phrases and/or words.  The Ex Battle Ax is so good she worked as a French translator and at the counter of the Concorde that was run half ways by British Airways and her half by Air France.  My oldest daughter Cheyenne speaks and writes fluent French and Spanish.  The Ex Battle Ax speaks Spanish.  My youngest daughter Sierra speaks and writes Spanish.  Me... I can speak and write in English... :laugh:.  I remember one year of high school German from 1979, and I ran on weekends a pre internet tourist visit service for mostly Germans called Outer Borough Tours for mostly Germans... so I picked up some German slang from my customers.  One thing about Germans... whatever regional dialect they speak is the only REAL German... hilarious. :laugh:

Hope your Dad is ok Boo.

crazy that SA , Ire and Scotland are in the group of death ( 3 of the top 5 ranked in the World) 

Scotland will give their all tomorrow but unlikely to be enough . Let’s hope that a red card doesn’t ruin the game