SportsWrath

Lions Game

UK-Giantsfan

4 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Oh no the pundits are already starting 

"See! See! The Giants are a awful team all along!!!!!!"

While ignoring the fucking 27 injuries today and the awful throws by Jones. 

Awful throws?  We had no running game and the OL played its worst game this season.   

2 minutes ago, Iceman_NYG said:

This. Also, Wandale went down. I counted 4 drops plus the 2pt conversion drop as well. Overall a shit week and game - the injuries really hurt the most.

I think the very cold temperatures had a lot to do with injuries… bodies stiffen up.

The way I saw it:

1. Peart, Glowinski, Felciano, and Lemieux are bad, and that was nearly the entire starting line. Not passable, not serviceable... bad. 

2. Aside from the o-line injuries, our two starting CBs were out.  When I saw Jackson back there on that opening punt the first thing I said was "shit;" the dude is made out of glass and we've been fortunate that he's been healthy so far. That was a dumb move. 

3. Jones just flat-out had a bad game. Those INTs were both terrible. 

4. This WR corps (besides maybe Wan'dale) is not NFL caliber. Slayton has been ok but even when he catches the ball he double clutches it. He very easily could have had two more drops. 

5. Not gonna lie, we've been lucky this year and today it ran out. 

I do not expect us to be competitive on Thanksgiving unless we get more guys back from injury. 

17 minutes ago, CrazedDogs said:

Had no run game because they were selling out to stop Barkley. Had no pass game because we lack both receiver and QB talent.

You can truly measure QB talent without receivers… the kid took a couple of hits trying to make something out of nothing.

Just now, Nas said:

You can truly measure QB talent without receivers… the kid took a couple of hits trying to make something out of nothing.

I think you mean ‘can’t’, but I think you can. 

but we shouldn’t be picking on Jones, he was practically the least of our problems.

Just now, CrazedDogs said:

I think you mean ‘can’t’, but I think you can. 

but we shouldn’t be picking on Jones, he was practically the least of our problems.

correct “can’t”.

and agreed.   I don’t understand out of all the shitty play all day, some choose to pick on Jones.

5 minutes ago, Nas said:

Robinson was having himself a day and Slayton has been emerging.

But yeah your right Jones needs good WRs out there or else he is going to look awful.

Just now, BlueInCanada said:

Robinson was having himself a day and Slayton has been emerging.

But yeah your right Jones needs good WRs out there or else he is going to look awful.

How many QBs are out there producing without good players around them?

1 minute ago, BlueInCanada said:

Oh ok so INTs are going to happen we shouldnt care when Jones throws them because every QB does lol   

I don’t entirely blame him for the Hutchinson int, he dropped into coverage after rushing, and the way the play unfolded I’m not sure how Jones was supposed to see him. Just a good play call at just the right time.