SportsWrath

What Time To Leave For 1 PM Game Sunday from the UES?

nosebleedjints

I'm driving from the Upper East Side (UES) with my party for the game, driving as that is the only way they can come.

I have a pass for Deck A, so to ensure we have enough time to park, walk, what time should I leave?

We might go to a tailgate for an hour, if so, figure 11:30 arrival, so what time then would I leave?

Also, how long a return should I expect?

Thanks.

12 hours ago, nosebleedjints said:

I'm driving from the Upper East Side (UES) with my party for the game, driving as that is the only way they can come.

I have a pass for Deck A, so to ensure we have enough time to park, walk, what time should I leave?

We might go to a tailgate for an hour, if so, figure 11:30 arrival, so what time then would I leave?

Also, how long a return should I expect?

Thanks.

Hey brother... I hope all is well.   From the UES, give yourself 45 minutes... given your expected arrival of 11:30, leave 10:30/10:45.   

1 hour ago, nosebleedjints said:

And, if not tailgating, what time should I want to arrive at Lot deck A to get seated in time for the start.

11:30 still or 12?

As game time gets closer (and the day in general), expect traffic buildup.  I’d still leave at 11 just to be on the safe side.

And, if not tailgating, what time should I want to arrive at Lot deck A to get seated in time for the start.

11:30 still or 12?

i wouldn’t leave your vehicle any later than noon.  It can take a while to walk into the stadium, find your seats, hang a dick etc.   

On 11/13/2022 at 1:28 PM, Herc said:

Saw 1 stingley jersey and that’s it.  Bet you’re loving the % today 

Where you at the game?

Yes, I did count all the Texans fans I saw, and I sat in section 142 by their bench.  I saw more than I can count (50 maybe) not much, and super quiet when they scored.  But yes, don't worry, I still do obsess over this; I did see many people wearing New York Rangers gear, only 1 Devils fan, no Islanders.

1 dick was wearing an Ezicol Elliot jersey, 1 a Namath, 1 a kid in a Stillers, and 1 a Mac Jones.

Hey thanks everybody for the advice, it took 40 minutes to drive from the UES to the stadium, parked in deck A, and leaving was a breeze.  The only traffic was the GWB-that was bad but not awful.  Was surprised at how easy it was to leave, I thought it was a nightmare?

Also, my thoughts, when I go to baseball and hockey games it beats seeing it on TV, but I honestly think, at least at MetLife, its better on TV, you just dont get a great view like you do with hockey.  The atmosphere was good, fans stood most of the 4th quarter.

3 hours ago, nosebleedjints said:

Where you at the game?

Yes, I did count all the Texans fans I saw, and I sat in section 142 by their bench.  I saw more than I can count (50 maybe) not much, and super quiet when they scored.  But yes, don't worry, I still do obsess over this; I did see many people wearing New York Rangers gear, only 1 Devils fan, no Islanders.

1 dick was wearing an Ezicol Elliot jersey, 1 a Namath, 1 a kid in a Stillers, and 1 a Mac Jones.

Yeah I was in 233.  I saw one jersey directly below us and then like 4 leaving in the 3rd.  I saw a couple of Steelers too.  I always find it so weird to see that stuff 

I like how you didn’t tell me you were going prior, didn’t want to meet me lol

I didn’t see this until Sunday morning.  If I was going alone I would’ve been down for last minute itinerary adjustments but I wasn’t 

On 11/14/2022 at 7:37 PM, Herc said:

Yeah I was in 233.  I saw one jersey directly below us and then like 4 leaving in the 3rd.  I saw a couple of Steelers too.  I always find it so weird to see that stuff 

I’d like a pivot table on which Steelers players jerseys were worn please as well as if it was the home color, away color and possible alternates.

plz