SportsWrath

Game I kinda mildly have an interest in thread.

BlueInCanada

5 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Also what the fuck did Judge says at half time to make them give up 31 points? 

"Ok guys I know I'm coming back next year so do whatever the fuck you want out there, I'm going in the bathroom to give Mara a quick handy and I'll see you out on the field" 

I dunno...but the decision to go with Glennon was wrong.  Fromm didn't complete much...but he didn't complete it to the other team either

1 minute ago, gmenroc said:

I dunno...but the decision to go with Glennon was wrong.  Fromm didn't complete much...but he didn't complete it to the other team either

He was going to get killed back there. Not the best place for a rookie qb behind this offensive line. 

1 minute ago, jranieli said:

He was going to get killed back there. Not the best place for a rookie qb behind this offensive line. 

So he's a long term interest or is he just stepping in this year?  I mean...he came from a successful college program and hasn't replicated anything beyond practice squad guy...not even game day roster ready?!?

And are we really looking at having the ability to train a guy up?  If we had that, maybe the trend would be pointing up at least...but it's just not.

Not saying Fromm was going to win, but Glennon played way worse

17 minutes ago, gmenroc said:

So he's a long term interest or is he just stepping in this year?  I mean...he came from a successful college program and hasn't replicated anything beyond practice squad guy...not even game day roster ready?!?

And are we really looking at having the ability to train a guy up?  If we had that, maybe the trend would be pointing up at least...but it's just not.

Not saying Fromm was going to win, but Glennon played way worse

Who knows. Maybe they were looking for lightening in a bottle or something from him. They kept it very basic the first half and the Eagles defense was just getting better and better as time went on. In my opinion and from what I saw from him, he doesn't have an NFL caliber arm. 

6 minutes ago, jranieli said:

Who knows. Maybe they were looking for lightening in a bottle or something from him. They kept it very basic the first half and the Eagles defense was just getting better and better as time went on. In my opinion and from what I saw from him, he doesn't have an NFL caliber arm. 

Yeah he doesn't have the ideal arm strength yet he is accurate and has zip on the ball for short/medium passes.  I think that works with our inability to pass block.

What has Joe Judge been watching during the week this year?  Always going back to the film but which film is it?  I keep hearing it is not good enough, I can see it is not good enough, can you coach this team to the point where they are good enough?  Every Giants win this year has honestly felt more like a happy accident than intentional.

25 minutes ago, Tempest said:

What has Joe Judge been watching during the week this year?  Always going back to the film but which film is it?  I keep hearing it is not good enough, I can see it is not good enough, can you coach this team to the point where they are good enough?  Every Giants win this year has honestly felt more like a happy accident than intentional.

Dude is watching Harry and the Hendersons every week. 

11 hours ago, boohyah said:

Giants can address 2-3 spots on the offensive line with any 2 picks inside the top 10. Not overly concerned where we land. 

I like trading down and grabbing Ikem Okwanu later in the first. Only just started watching film this week, but I think he's going to be better than Neal. Way better feet and extremely nasty.

3 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

I like trading down and grabbing Ikem Okwanu later in the first. Only just started watching film this week, but I think he's going to be better than Neal. Way better feet and extremely nasty.

I'd like him at guard.

He's slower than molasses and I wouldn't want him anywhere near tackle.