SportsWrath

Serious question.

Sephiroth

7 hours ago, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

Time for Taps for Gettleman and Judge.  :whistling:  Now as someone already wrote we may hear more Giants family bullshit instead of a solid real head coach like Belichick.  

I want a full reset.  Not a half assed, "keep Eli but lose the coach/GM... keep the GM but lose the coach... etc."  This needs to look completely new, because what Mara and co. have been doing ain't cutting it.  

I'm not convinced that will fix the problem, but I'm willing to try anything at this point. 

57 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

I want a full reset.  Not a half assed, "keep Eli but lose the coach/GM... keep the GM but lose the coach... etc."  This needs to look completely new, because what Mara and co. have been doing ain't cutting it.  

I'm not convinced that will fix the problem, but I'm willing to try anything at this point. 

I’m shocked you guys are down on Judge already…. I want to give him the space he needs before looking for an alternative.   I don’t think anyone here expected a Super Bowl run this year and it’s not like this team has been stinking up the joint… I get we’re 0-3 but this could have been 2-1.   

57 minutes ago, gmenroc said:

In a vacuum, I'd keep Judge, Jones, Ajulari, Sheperd, and Golloday.  Literally everyone else can go from owner to waterboy.

But, if DG goes, I think Judge goes.

That's harsh... I think we have a lot and I mean a lot of good players on that team... we (they) just have to get it together... and theoretically who's available out there that you can get and still be within the salary cap?

6 hours ago, Nas said:

I’m shocked you guys are down on Judge already…. I want to give him the space he needs before looking for an alternative.   I don’t think anyone here expected a Super Bowl run this year and it’s not like this team has been stinking up the joint… I get we’re 0-3 but this could have been 2-1.   

I wish I was as shocked as you are.  They're back in fire everyone mode and the team isn't winning another game ever because :rules:

13 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Exactly Man.  Full Stop.  Off with their heads.... no seventies bullshit for me man.  Time to clean house and start from scratch.  So three years from now we can be in the Superbowl.