SportsWrath

Live Footage of NYG after WTF loss.

Sephiroth

I dunno, I'm pretty encouraged after this game.  I hope this is the true week in and week out Daniel Jones.  And I hope the line that was out there in the 2nd half is here to stay. Defense needs to figure their shit out though.

Jones has a definite preference for Sheppard though, maybe just the slot thing. 

8 minutes ago, Virginia Giant said:

I dunno, I'm pretty encouraged after this game.  I hope this is the true week in and week out Daniel Jones.  And I hope the line that was out there in the 2nd half is here to stay. Defense needs to figure their shit out though.

There is that at least.  One turnover and 0 picks in 2 games 

9 minutes ago, Virginia Giant said:

Jones looked much better, Oline played well too. 

19 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

See Golladay screaming at Garrett and Jones on the sideline? 

I would be too if the gameplan was to not throw at your 17 million dollar WR lol 

Beyond What the fuck... it is like Eli forgetting who Plax was back in 2007-08...

18 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Jones and the O-line looked better.

Literally everything else looks worse.

I'm thinking I might bail on all this unless we somehow make it to .500 at some point. It's too nice up here in Autumn to waste my Sundays on this shit.

For sure man... last night I could have been reading... playing a game... surfing...or watching a movie with the Ex Battle Ax who wanted to watch fake football in that TV show All American which is very good.  I wasted three hours watching a shitshow instead.  I am not doing that anymore.  The next few games I will get the box score and that is it.  i will watch the highlights, if there are any.

15 minutes ago, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

Beyond What the fuck... it is like Eli forgetting who Plax was back in 2007-08...

Golladay looks like a $17 million/yr decoy so far. No wonder he's pissed.

The way he plays the ball in the air, if Golladay is single covered, he's open. Very open. But it's like Jones is blind to the deep sideline routes. He can hit him, he did get just one out to Golladay on a deep out and it got there in a decent hurry, but it's not in his usual repertoire, he rarely attempts those throws. 

The blame goes back to Garrett and Judge.  I can imagine Coughlin ignoring Plax... say hello to sub 500 seasons.  Yes... Jones looks uncomfortable throwing those deep outs.  Galloway should be streaking away at least twice per game heading to the end zone.  Unfortunately he does not have the right coaching staff.  Obscene.  A Washington QB on his third game looks like Joe Montana.  Unbelievable.