SportsWrath

Giants sign guard Zach Fulton

Herc

I have to admit, I don't understand the PFF formula for rating linemen. 

This guy gave up 11 sacks and has more or less the same rating as Zeitler, who gave up two. 

Also gave Limeaux a 0.0 rating in a game where he only allowed two pressures... had Flowers and Solder rated as "good" LTs, etc... 

PFF is whack. They’ll show the PFF grades during the lineups of nationally televised games and like Von Miller will be like 25th of like 126 players at the position and all I’m thinking to myself is who the fuck are the 24 guys better than Von Miller at the position??

I have literally never watched a number 1 ranked PFF player. I don’t think they actually exist. 

1 hour ago, Storm said:

PFF is whack. They’ll show the PFF grades during the lineups of nationally televised games and like Von Miller will be like 25th of like 126 players at the position and all I’m thinking to myself is who the fuck are the 24 guys better than Von Miller at the position??

I have literally never watched a number 1 ranked PFF player. I don’t think they actually exist. 

And we all know who PFF LOVES on our team

It's right next to the two articles where they say we need to draft his replacement. 

52 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

And we all know who PFF LOVES on our team

It's right next to the two articles where they say we need to draft his replacement. 

Guaranteed written by guys who laughed at the pick. They always reach for any opportunity to manufacture a narrative that lessens the embarrassment of being wrong