SportsWrath

So... Gregory Rousseau.

NeMesiS

No....No no no. OL OL OL. Center preferably above everything else - I had no fucking clue an illegal shift can be called on a CENTER for fucks sake!

Patrick Graham will find the gems in the later rounds. It should be OL and nothing else. Spend everything you have towards OL. This line has been destroying everything else we have on this team.

6 hours ago, Iceman_NYG said:

No....No no no. OL OL OL. Center preferably above everything else - I had no fucking clue an illegal shift can be called on a CENTER for fucks sake!

Patrick Graham will find the gems in the later rounds. It should be OL and nothing else. Spend everything you have towards OL. This line has been destroying everything else we have on this team.

I really think we need the best interior lineman free agent we can find. 

Before the end of the season, let's see what we've got in Peart and Limeaux.  If one of those guys can be a decent starter, it will alleviate some of the problems with the line.  Peart has looked excellent in extremely limited reps... looks bigger than advertised, and moves REALLY well.  How ironic would it be if he becomes our starting LT and Thomas ends up on the right side? 

8 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

I really think we need the best interior lineman free agent we can find. 

Before the end of the season, let's see what we've got in Peart and Limeaux.  If one of those guys can be a decent starter, it will alleviate some of the problems with the line.  Peart has looked excellent in extremely limited reps... looks bigger than advertised, and moves REALLY well.  How ironic would it be if he becomes our starting LT and Thomas ends up on the right side? 

funny thing about Peart is that technique wise, I don't think I've seen one good rep from him yet.... dude is all over the place.... but he's so damn big and so damn fast, it didn't matter. 

29 minutes ago, Herc said:

Best OL.  If we can score we can at least get to middle of the pack next year 

I'm going with "sign best OL in free agency."  Joe Thuney would be a nice target, and there's three OTs available that are all better than what we have. 

I'm tired of the Thomas/Flowers/Hernandez/Richburg/Pugh habit of drafing a guy high who sucks. 

To be fair, I'm also tired of the Nate Solder "signing a guy who sucks" but at this point I'd be more inclined to go with the sure thing. 

I’m with you.  I just wanna do both.  Better odds since we aren’t great at either.  Maybe it’s time to let chris Mara go as head of scouting.  Put Kate in charge of Draft scouting and Rooney in charge of Free agents

10 hours ago, Iceman_NYG said:

It was actually Fleming, but really it was Dixon who called for the snap before everyone was set.

• NeMesiS changed the title to So... Gregory Rousseau.
9 hours ago, boohyah said:

Giants need talent more than anything. Whoever is the best player available,we should get.

I was really looking forward in seeing Rousseau play this year. This dude has all physical tool to become the best Pass rusher in the NFL. Easily a top 3 draft pick this year.

• 2 months later...