Jump to content
SportsWrath
Sign in to follow this  
NeMesiS

Best Mock Draft Simulator Website I've seen

Recommended Posts

I use it. I usually use the 7 round pick. I have mine saved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is what I have:

 

4th pick : Isaiah Simmons – LB Clemson

I just don’t see us by passing him and I think Gettleman Signed Cam Fleming to give him some flexibility later on. Simmons has the ability to be a game changer and with Connelly and Martinez now back there this defense could make a major reversal of fortunes.

36TH pick : Josh Jones – OT Houston

I do think Jones will be late first early second and is good value here and becomes part one of my attempt to rebuild the line through this draft.

99th pick: Ben Bartch – OT St John

If we stay here and Bartch is here then he’s the pick. Problem here I think the Giants not trying to move further up in the round is dumb considering we have 10 picks here. Bartch is huge and could bookend the line opposite Jones and replace Solder next year.

110th pick : Tyler Biadasz – OL Wiconsin

Part 3 of the rebuild. Biadasz is a  center and could go straight into the lineup this year. Voted Nations best center last year in college.

150th pick : Devin Duvernay – WR, Texas

This is a deep WR class and all he’s good value here as a slot receiver.

183rd pick : Tanner Muse -S, Clemson

Muse is a linebacker size safety playing on one of the best teams in college. Being a tweener hasn’t worked well in the past, but something tells me this guy has the chance to work well on this team.

216th pick : Mitchell Wilcox – TE, South Florida.

Strengths catching the ball and probably projects as a reliable option on offense.

238th pick:  Michael Warren II – RB Cincinnati.

2 year starter, one gets the feeling that Wayne Gallman, who I like, is on a short leash and is in the last year of his contract may want to move on. Warren’s strength is power running and could make a good change of pace, late game runner.

247th pick : Gage Cervenka – OL Clemson.

What I like here is again, coming from this program and he gives us more depth across the line. Big strong guy and good value here.

255th pick:  Carter Coughlin – Edge Minnesota.

Nothing but depth here, I’m kind of hoping we don’t have this pick at the end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My Picks
4 Isaiah Simmons, LBClemson

36 Austin Jackson, OT USC

99 Tyler Biadasz, IOL Wisconsin

110 Leki Fotu, IDL Utah

150 Tanner Muse, S Clemson

183 Tyrie Cleveland, WR Florida

218 Michael Warren II , RB Cincinnati

238 Jon Runyan, OT Michigan

247 Stanford Samuels III, CB Florida State

255 Riley Neal, QB Vanderbilt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, NeMesiS said:

My Picks
4 Isaiah Simmons, LBClemson

36 Austin Jackson, OT USC

99 Tyler Biadasz, IOL Wisconsin

110 Leki Fotu, IDL Utah

150 Tanner Muse, S Clemson

183 Tyrie Cleveland, WR Florida

218 Michael Warren II , RB Cincinnati

238 Jon Runyan, OT Michigan

247 Stanford Samuels III, CB Florida State

255 Riley Neal, QB Vanderbilt

This draft would get me hyped.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the 2nd full 7 rounder I did, I liked this first one better but didn't save it.

 

4.
  • Jedrick Wills

    OT, Alabama
  • 36.
  • Kenneth Murray

    LB, Oklahoma
  • 99.
  • Thaddeus Moss

    TE, LSU
  • 110.
  • K'Von Wallace

    S, Clemson
  • 150.
  • Alex Highsmith

    EDGE, Charlotte
  • 183.
  • Stephen Guidry

    WR, Mississippi State
  • 218.
  • Trevis Gipson

    EDGE, Tulsa
  • 238.
  • Jaron Bryant

    CB, Fresno State
  • 247.
  • Joe Reed

    WR, Virginia
  • 255.

Cameron Clark

OT, Charlotte

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course here is the fucked up part of the predicted part of my draft

 

  • 23.
    New_England_Patriots_logo.svg.png

    New England Patriots

    Tua Tagovailoa

    QB, Alabama

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, CrazedDogs said:

This draft would get me hyped.

I actually think we can trade down twice... I truly do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Virginia Giant said:

Of course here is the fucked up part of the predicted part of my draft

 

  • 23.
    New_England_Patriots_logo.svg.png

    New England Patriots

    Tua Tagovailoa

    QB, Alabama

You think Tua get pass the Bucks and the Colts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NeMesiS said:

You think Tua get pass the Bucks and the Colts?

I picked only for the Giants, the rest of the picks were auto generated by the site. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Virginia Giant said:

I picked only for the Giants, the rest of the picks were auto generated by the site. 

I see... The website does a pretty good job updating the draft status of every player.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know I'm in the minority but I really don't want Simmons. I see him as:

 

1. Too undersized for linebacker, and likely to be hurt often as a MLB at his current weight. If he puts weight on he's unlikely to keep his athleticism.

 

2. Too much of a reach for FS at #4.

 

3. Difficult to replace as a guy who plays so many positions in the likely event he gets hurt.

 

4. Part of the addage, "if you have 3 positions, you don't have a position."

 

Here's kind of feels like Floyd did for me for Chicago a few years back. Dude has been a serviceable but unremarkable pro. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

I know I'm in the minority but I really don't want Simmons. I see him as:

 

1. Too undersized for linebacker, and likely to be hurt often as a MLB at his current weight. If he puts weight on he's unlikely to keep his athleticism.

 

2. Too much of a reach for FS at #4.

 

3. Difficult to replace as a guy who plays so many positions in the likely event he gets hurt.

 

4. Part of the addage, "if you have 3 positions, you don't have a position."

 

Here's kind of feels like Floyd did for me for Chicago a few years back. Dude has been a serviceable but unremarkable pro. 

I mean, the guys weights about 240lbs. If he adds another 5-10 lbs I doubt he loses any of his athleticism. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Simmons = too small is for me one of the more confusing talking points this draft.... 238 pounds is too small to play linebacker? With the growing emphasis on coverage ability, a lot of the best in the league right now are playing in their 220s. 

Simmons looks thin if you look at him head on, he doesn't have broad shoulders....but he's built thick, as in deep... he's not a small dude... actually probably I'd make the case that he has an ideal football build; he's heavy enough to take on most of the big guys, and built right to turn and run in coverage without losing much speed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...