SportsWrath

Josh Brown

UK-Giantsfan

Lol you poor delicate snowflakes , it's just words.

Of course I've beaten woman many many times. Not. Lmao guys, sorry my sarcasm was in such bad taste and not funny at all.

Don't worry Osi I got yo back.

Cant even joke about 9/11 without people on here getting their panties in a bunch.

I've been in another state and when I returned to NYC, warrant officers knocked down my door at 6am to arrest me for violating an order of protection...when I was in Georgia at the time of the accused violation.

I've had very bad experiences with women and police. Women can really hurt you even if you've done nothing. She files a police report and you're guilty..period. end of story. No matter what

I've been in another state and when I returned to NYC, warrant officers knocked down my door at 6am to arrest me for violating an order of protection...when I was in Georgia at the time of the accused violation.

I've had very bad experiences with women and police. Women can really hurt you even if you've done nothing. She files a police report and you're guilty..period. end of story. No matter what

I've had a buddy experience the same type of situation.

Ex-GF got pissy after he moved on from her from what he claims, she called the cops and filed a complaint about him roughing her up a few days after they broke up pretty badly, pushing her down stairs and whatever else.

However he was out of town the day because of a family member being sick, she just didnt know he left on a plane suddenly that morning, and had physical proof of not being in town.

The problem was even with the proof, his name was still dragged through the dirt and he said most of the cops treated him like they caught him red handed standing over her with a bloody fist. A lot of hate came in from facebook and phonecalls as well, even some of his family as well.

Even after it was known she was lying about the whole thing he said he would still get comments like "Oh she's probably just to afraid that you'll kill her if she talks", etc.

Some bitches be crazy yo.

The guy kept a journal where he admitted to abusing his wife.

This isn't just a case of sticking dick in crazy.

He's not on video tape and didn't do it in front of witnesses therefore, no one will ever see him for the asshole he is. Or that seems to be the case in today's world.

Agreed, some women just need the living shit beat out of them. Stupid whores sometimes

I dunno man. Ive seen women who will devour your soul through your rectum when given the chance and can have the filthiest mouth imaginable......and they slap and hit and scratch men as and when they please.....buuuuuutttt......I guess....thats OK. No one talks about that shit though

I dunno man. Ive seen women who will devour your soul through your rectum when given the chance and can have the filthiest mouth imaginable......and they slap and hit and scratch men as and when they please.....buuuuuutttt......I guess....thats OK. No one talks about that shit though

Lol good point. Society really sucks in 2016 besides weed becoming legal.

The hypocrisy is insane.

Yeah, but it's a pretty good indicator that the wife wasn't making it up.

Who's saying she is making any of this up? I'm sure it is all true and Josh Brown needs help and the family needs counseling. Maybe they find a way through this or they don't.

I think she tried to say as little as possible I guess to protect the family.

Who's saying she is making any of this up? I'm sure it is all true and Josh Brown needs help and the family needs counseling. Maybe they find a way through this or they don't.

I think she tried to say as little as possible I guess to protect the family.

There was talk and insinuation that it might not be true, comments such as maybe it's a case of sticking his dick in crazy, and such.