SportsWrath

Josh Brown

UK-Giantsfan

Statement from Josh Brown:

I am sorry that my past has called into question the character or integrity of The New York Giants, Mr. Mara or any of those who have supported me along the way. I have taken measures to get help so that I may be the voice of change, not a statistic. It is important to share that I never struck my wife, and never would. Abuse takes many forms, and is not a gray area. Through the past several years I have worked to identify and rectify my own behaviors. The road to rehabilitation is a journey and a constant modification of a way of life. My journey will continue forever as a person determined to leave a positive legacy and I embrace the opportunities to show and speak about what has helped me to be that man. In the interim, I am cooperating with the Giants and the NFL. Thank you to everyone that has supported me, I will not let you down.

-Josh Brown

https://www.facebook.com/AdamSchefter/posts/1291175240935114

You can physically abuse by restraining, grabbing, throwing things, etc. without actually striking someone. Either way, he's a sorry excuse for a man and I'm glad the Giants have moved on.

I do feel shady rooting for a team that wanted to make sure Gould was good to go before cutting Brown. I am not buying the backtracking by Mara...they knew full well at the outset and were fine with the 1 game the league gave him.

You can physically abuse by restraining, grabbing, throwing things, etc. without actually striking someone. Either way, he's a sorry excuse for a man and I'm glad the Giants have moved on.

I do feel shady rooting for a team that wanted to make sure Gould was good to go before cutting Brown. I am not buying the backtracking by Mara...they knew full well at the outset and were fine with the 1 game the league gave him.

No you are wrong

Physical abuse is striking someone and or hurting them, etc..

Throwing things is not physical abuse. Maybe mental abuse, verbal abuse maybe or maybe even physiological abuse but not physical abuse.

Hey maybe I'm wrong tho man lol wouldn't be the first time

Sportswrath would also like to announce they have deleted Josh Brown's (aka Brown 3y3's) account, and welcome Robbie Gould (aka Goulden Foot) to the board.

Shame on you Sportswrath . You should have deleted the account in Aug when you were first aware of the allegations.

Of course the Giants did. As I posted before it's all about the optics and once it became embarrassing the Giants decide it's now time to act like they were unaware. Same shit the Ravens pulled with Rice. What exactly did they think a video of a jacked athlete hitting a small women would look like? A love tap and a giggle? A good starting point is to remember every team is about the money and when you infringe on that is when you need to go. If a player can hide the transgression and make the team money then it's business as usual.

Agreed, some women just need the living shit beat out of them. Stupid whores sometimes

I don't know WTF you were thinking when you posted this, Osi but I hope you have the good sense to be embarrassed today. I'm embarrassed for you.