SportsWrath

0-4

MakeMeSomeFoodHo

We should have been 3-0 after the Skins game .......but we were horrible last night that's for sure

This team looks like an 8-8 team at the moment ( at best )

We need to be 4-3 at the bye or else its going to be another painful season to endure ....ive got very little confidence in Macadoodle at the moment

Honestly, at least McAdoo understands that when you have a sub-average OL, you don't run five-step drops and 25 yard curls every play. If Gilly were still running the offense, Eli probably would have been killed by now.

But it's tough not to get frustrated with the third-and-long give up draws. This team is still severely lacking in talent, and let's face it... McAdoo has never been good at in-game adjustments. How many times in the past two years has the team scored 3 TDs in the first half, and then scored a field goal in the second half? Dude has been outcoached for as long as he's been here.

But despite that, the running game was working. Mostly because the Vikings were basically giving the Giants the run... it was a soft 7 in the box, almost all game. Flooded passing lanes, with an effective four man rush. It reminded me of what the Giants were doing in 2007 on D, except with a deep, talented secondary.

But despite that, the running game was working. Mostly because the Vikings were basically giving the Giants the run... it was a soft 7 in the box, almost all game. Flooded passing lanes, with an effective four man rush. It reminded me of what the Giants were doing in 2007 on D, except with a deep, talented secondary.

Exactly. Give Mac credit... he saw in-line blocking wasn't working with the patsies on the O-line in the preseason, so he changed up the blocking schemes to suit their strengths. Suddenly, we have a running game... but traps and pulls are tough to pull off against a physical D-line, which is what the Vikings have.

It's still early in the season and in McAdoo's career... but I'm starting to get a Norv Turner vibe off him. Good-to-great coordinator, but doesn't have what it takes to be an NFL head coach. Being "the man" at the head of the team is about more than X's and O's. Dude does nothing for me on the sidelines.

oh, and what was with Vernon getting his ass handed to him by a wide receiver? When I saw that, that's when I knew this game was over. Either dude just didn't have it last night, or he just doesn't have it period.

I commented on that too. How was that not a crackback block? I remember Wayne Sorbet from the Jets levelling Strahan with one of those.

Who has been terrible on this O-line? I think they've been doing well, and played well last night and gave Eli plenty of time on several occasions. Sometimes, Eli was feeling phantom pressure when the pocket was still well-maintained, and he threw the ball away.

Eli has to play better. He has not been good this entire season. He played ok maybe in the Dallas game, and I'm only saying that bc I don't really remember. Other than that, he is the biggest reason this team has struggled. They are actually doing well on defense. But not getting an Offensive TD against the worst Defense in the NFL... Squandering the game away against the Skins, and whatever that was last night... He has regressed thus far this season. Right now, Eli Manning is not a good QB.