SportsWrath

Our TEs Suck

Nas

It's embarassing. Will Tye and Larry Donnell are 250lb+ pussies.

Just watch these guys block for a few series. It's pathetic. People talk about the Richburg block from this past game that got him tossed... Will Tye whiffed on his guy on the Cruz fumble the week before. Non-physical plays like that and the "I don't want to get hit" interception from Manning this week are why you don't have two undrafted players starting at the same position on your team.

The strange thing is, guys were available this offseason. Marcedes Lewis. Jermaine Gresham. These guys can block AND catch at least as well as our guys.

With Beckham, Shepard and Cruz on the field the TE should be blocking 80% of the time anyway.

Agreed. 64 targets to wide receivers and 43 to tight ends and running backs through 3 games. I'm not a big fan of this split when you consider the talent discrepancy between the two groups. And it's not like the wide receivers aren't getting open

With Beckham, Shepard and Cruz on the field the TE should be blocking 80% of the time anyway.

Yea, it's just that we have a TE who let the defender get inside and score an INT... and another who makes a catch and do a flip that would one day break his neck...

With unarguably the best WR core in the NFL...there is no fucking way TEs and Bobby Raineys get targets in targets in football games. Norman lost OBJ in that play which was a sure fire TD but we went to Shepard and got a helmet penalty. That was in the same vision cone. FUCK!!! NOW IM AGAIN PISSED!!!

Victor Cruz: 3 targets.... and had 3 catches. Inexcusable, with the depleted secondary the Redskins had.

Tye and Donnell combined for 9 targets, 5 for Tye, 4 for Donnell. Had 6 catches collectively. So both Tye and Donnell had more targets than Cruz.

Did Shepard even have a target in the second half? I was pulling my hair out.

Yeah I dont understand McAdoodles or Elis decision on who gets targeted during a play.

We have easily a top 5 WR core in the NFL, why are the RBs and TEs getting so involved in the passing game is beyond me.

Like I said the coaches lost their composure during the game Spags couldnt adjust to save his life and McAttack decided to try and innovate the NFL with his play calling.

Yeah I dont understand McAdoodles or Elis decision on who gets targeted during a play.

We have easily a top 5 WR core in the NFL, why are the RBs and TEs getting so involved in the passing game is beyond me.

Like I said the coaches lost their composure during the game Spags couldnt adjust to save his life and McAttack decided to try and innovate the NFL with his play calling.

As I said - it was a chess game against himself and both checkmated each other and then threw the board at the wall....