SportsWrath

Newhouse and Darian Thompson OUT for Sunday's game vs WAS

osi724dasack

I don't think chipping on the RT's side is going to be a problem. Further, Eli is getting the ball out quickly, so that alone minimizes the pass rush. My concern is whether or not we continue to be able to run the ball. This could easily be a pass early to set up the run kind of week.

oh, Beatty is getting the start? I assumed it would be Hart.

Finally got around to looking at some film for myself... Hart did pretty well against the Saints. Only like ten snaps though. And he did get some help from RBs chipping on their way out to the flat.

I don't think they've announced the starter.

I don't think chipping on the RT's side is going to be a problem. Further, Eli is getting the ball out quickly, so that alone minimizes the pass rush. My concern is whether or not we continue to be able to run the ball. This could easily be a pass early to set up the run kind of week.

Washington's DLine is weak as piss up the middle. They had some random guy playing NT last week and they're saying this will be Richburg's easiest game all year. I think we'll run it up the gut a lot.

upon further review, Flowers is a beast. Even with poor technique, dude ends things with just his hands. He has incredible talent. Knocking on wood because he hasn't exactly lined up against any Pro Bowlers yet, but man, I saw him rag doll a few guys, and that just doesn't happen in the league.

I think we could afford to protect Hart, Beatty, Newhouse, or Joe Public if that's who's playing right tackle.

I'm not worried about safety, Berhe has actually been solid.

I'm more worried about Beatty, Kerrigan is gonna fuck him seven ways to Sunday which means we are gonna have to keep a TE/RB over Beatty.

Our TEs are such terrible blockers that I'm afraid they wouldn't be much help. We have no blocking backs and no blocking TE on the team. At some point it's going to bite us in the ass.

Our TEs are such terrible blockers that I'm afraid they wouldn't be much help. We have no blocking backs and no blocking TE on the team. At some point it's going to bite us in the ass.

Jennings and Vereen are both very good blockers, more so then they get credit for.

Luckily we wont have to worry about a TE blocking Kerrigan by himself, just need help with a chip block.

Kinda like what every single team has been doing to Vernon so far.

From Jordan Raanan...

Rookie safety Darian Thompson (foot) should be fine. It's not the dreaded Lisfranc injury. Should be back in couple weeks. Giants missed him. Allowed 4 plays of 20+ after none in first two weeks.

That's gonna happen when both Apple and DRC go out.