SportsWrath

2016 Schedule - otherwise known as how I spend my Sundays

boohyah

Why the hell we have to go to London AGAIN?? There's a ton a team that haven't even gone yet! Make the Pats go!

Jers ......it will be like a home game for the Giants . ( and the last time we came was 2007 and we went on to win the Superbowl )

....and the Pats have been twice already too by the way !

Why the hell we have to go to London AGAIN?? There's a ton a team that haven't even gone yet! Make the Pats go!

I think they had it predetermined that the Rams' NFC East opponent would play them in London.

FINALarticle-580-template.jpg

Here it is with times....

Im so glad to be opening with a 4:00 start... a 1:00 would be even better but we have been stuck with night games opening weekend and that is the absolute worst.

But 5 night games and one that is early to start drinking even for me is pretty much bullshit... I understand the NFL sees Odell as ratings gold but come on

Lots of televised games it seems...I'll take it. As others have said, opening in Dallas again...that's grown stale. Closing out the last quarter of the season with 3 division games...yeah, I'm not a fan. Then again, if we stay healthy, we can take advantage of other teams' injuries late in the season...

Schedule just doesn't seem all that different from any other year.

Jers ......it will be like a home game for the Giants . ( and the last time we came was 2007 and we went on to win the Superbowl )

....and the Pats have been twice already too by the way !

You live over there! Like seriously EVERYBODY should have to play there not just us.

You live over there! Like seriously EVERYBODY should have to play there not just us.

Actually I think the league is getting too cute for its own good with these games... It's pointless...

Woot! The Vikings game isn't in December! Road trip!

That was the first item I checked last night when I got the NFL App alert. It's a fucking Monday night game though so that's a pain. Couldn't just for once be a Sunday 1:00 game not in December. Ahhhhh...well I'll be there and if you jabronees are going that's a bonus. Speaking of pains, there is a lot of night games and an overseas game.

That was the first item I checked last night when I got the NFL App alert. It's a fucking Monday night game though so that's a pain. Couldn't just for once be a Sunday 1:00 game not in December. Ahhhhh...well I'll be there and if you jabronees are going that's a bonus. Speaking of pains, there is a lot of night games and an overseas game.

I checked with the Boss and I'm cleared to go. I checked with my employer too.