SportsWrath

Don't sleep on the Bucs.

GA4M

Notice no talk about them, so what U think?

I live here in West Central Florida, so they're on Fox every week. can't sleep on them because they're are scrappy as hell and just beat Atlanta. they'll be coming into this game with a lot of confidence and if we fuck around we'll lose this one too. It's still getting up in the high 80's here with high humidity too, NY better bring lots of Gatorade with them and not think of this as an easy game.

Z2B2cx6.gif

Out in the New Tampa area, I've lived all over Hillsbourgh over the years. pretty much grew up here and too many friends are Buc fans. believe me, I don't want to hear their BS if we lose to them either. :laugh: you know they want to beat us bad because they're still bitter over knocking them out back in 2007.

Their defense is like ours, they had Atlanta like 20 to 3 and still had to go to OT. I will say they got several turnovers to help with those points they got. they can move the ball on offense so our defense may be out there all day again.

Notice no talk about them, so what U think?

I live here in West Central Florida, so they're on Fox every week. can't sleep on them because they're are scrappy as hell and just beat Atlanta. they'll be coming into this game with a lot of confidence and if we fuck around we'll lose this one too. It's still getting up in the high 80's here with high humidity too, NY better bring lots of Gatorade with them and not think of this as an easy game.

Z2B2cx6.gif

I agree. Giants could very easily lose this game.

The Giants are the most talented team in the NFL in losing games....they have a roster that is incredibly deep when it comes to flat out fucking dumb.

Plus the Patriots are up next, they need to win this game or it's about over.

Maybe for other people, the offseason is too long to give up halfway through the season. I just love watching football and the Giants are my team win or lose.

Out in the New Tampa area, I've lived all over Hillsbourgh over the years. pretty much grew up here and too many friends are Buc fans. believe me, I don't want to hear their BS if we lose to them either. :laugh: you know they want to beat us bad because they're still bitter over knocking them out back in 2007.

That's near Temple Terrace Right?

I am out here in good ol Winter Haven.

Who's going to the game this weekend?

That's near Temple Terrace Right?

I am out here in good ol Winter Haven.

Who's going to the game this weekend?

Yeah, but out away from town. I was going to the game and had tickets for a long time, but between messing up my knee and having a really sick pet, I'll just stay home now. My nephew is a big Buc fan and his buddy will use my ticket. do you get the Buc games there in your area?..........they may look like shit in some games, but they pull off some games they shouldn't too.

I just moved to the Gulf coast, about 90 miles south of Tampa, in August. I'm going to the game and I'm wondering about parking. We don't mind walking a reasonable distance, especially if it means an easier getaway after the game. I see parking passes being sold on the net. Do I need one? Any insights/advice would be welcome!

Yeah, but out away from town. I was going to the game and had tickets for a long time, but between messing up my knee and having a really sick pet, I'll just stay home now. My nephew is a big Buc fan and his buddy will use my ticket. do you get the Buc games there in your area?..........they may look like shit in some games, but they pull off some games they shouldn't too.

Yeah, We Get Tampa market TV here. I have not watched a Bucs game yet this year. I usually stream the Directv RedZone Channel on Sundays when the Giants aren't playing.