SportsWrath

Whisenhunt

Iceman_NYG

When do the Giants give him a call? I really liked him when he was the OC at Pittsburgh and also when he was with Arizona. Unfortunately he had to helm the Titans during their worst dumpster fire. I think HE could be brought in - Im not sure what role - maybe OC - or just to call plays or some shit. But Id really like him on our staff

One of the most overrated coaches in the league. Someone please tell me what he's done to get all this praise

Whisenhunt is a good communicator focused on getting his team to execute at a high level and play with confidence. He’s detail-oriented, but also adaptable in the sense that he can build offensive and defensive philosophies that best fit a player’s skill set. His problem is that he's a players coach. So much so that he loses the locker room. In Arizona, he waited until the last preseason game in 2012 to name a starting QB and his decision was based on what the players wanted.

@ Blindgreed - Exactly. This is what I felt too. He was excellent at Pitt and hence was a unanimous choice for HC at Arizona. Unfortunately the Leinhart experiment didn't pan out and Warner did take them to the SB. Titans - well - that's just an unfortunate team. I really don't know how and where he might fit into the Giants coaching staff - but I for one have always felt he was someone with brains - unlike some of the coaches we have now.

az 8-8, 9-7, 10-6, 5-11, 8-8, 5-11

takes over a 7-9 team and goes 3-20.

rosters only 4 wr's coming out of training camp and never plays the 4th guy who happens to be an super talented rookie, doesn't let mariota out of the pocket at all. watch mularky get dgb involved, let mariota run the ball more, get better production out of both of them and whisenhunt will land another job in '17 because for whatever reason the media loves to talk about how great this guy who has 1 double digit win season is