SportsWrath

It's not just Romo

BronxRik

BctSVCbCcAEgRnT.jpg

Now that's funny!

The expression on Jerry Jones' face was priceless. It's funny how the camera immediately goes to the owner's booth in the last 2 minutes of the game to focus on Jerry when the game is on the line. When the Cowboys stopped the Eagles on a 3rd and 1 and were forced to punt - ole Jerry's face lit up like a kid on Christmas morning. Moments later, the second the interception happened, he spun around and disappeared like a magic trick. I think he's sick of seeing his disappointed expression on the sports page of every newspaper in America.

It's great to see Jerry suffer - the old bag of wind!

Now that's funny!

The expression on Jerry Jones' face was priceless. It's funny how the camera immediately goes to the owner's booth in the last 2 minutes of the game to focus on Jerry when the game is on the line. When the Cowboys stopped the Eagles on a 3rd and 1 and were forced to punt - ole Jerry's face lit up like a kid on Christmas morning. Moments later, the second the interception happened, he spun around and disappeared like a magic trick. I think he's sick of seeing his disappointed expression on the sports page of every newspaper in America.

It's great to see Jerry suffer - the old bag of wind!

I actually show things flying, Jerry must of threw his old man wee wee pad across the room.! love it.