SportsWrath

Training Camp 2013

NeMesiS

Wouldn't mind doing a SW Training Camp Party or something.

Amen to that... There's training in June and one in July. I'm down.. definitely an easy commute for me and quite a few of us.

Nice Car Nas!!

It got 206,000 miles on it already lol... I was going to trade it but then I thought... I have a really nice car... no problems with it whatsoever... got all the things I look for in a car including navigation... and it's fully paid... so why the fuck would I trade it and incur a car payment again? (the thought of a White Range Rover Sport with beige interior was tempting)... but I chose to stay with this one.

Wow 206 K!!!

You commute to Alaska??

That things what an 09?

Btw Range Rovers are awesome!! Def get that for your next vehicle!

No it's an 03. I don't like the new MDX body which started in 2007. Yea I drove a lot especially when my lil nephews lived with me back in 2007... we'd go out to Harriman State Park quite often... this car has been driving to NC quite a bit and to Detroit... basically all over.

Oh damn, that looks real nice for an 03

Explains the high miles too.

But you can squeeze another 50K easy out of it

Yea I maintain it very well... I don't have much of an ego to get the Range Rover... yea it would be great but why would I pay $450 a month for the next 5 years when this one is fully paid. I'm not rich enough to start buying big toys like that... THAT can wait. And that's my thinking too.. .I'm going to keep driving it till it falls apart lol.