SportsWrath

Did you know...

Man I only dream that Giants would one day in my lifetime have a MLB like Lewis. Admittedly I was way too young to watch LT so in a sense he didn't play "in my lifetime". The dude is exactly what the Giants need right now.. just a younger version.

Shannahan made a call to Hattisburg Mississippi at half time and they had Synder's Gulf Stream ready to go get #4...who has been tossing the rock with some High School kids...almost every day he is sober.....they just couldn't get the math to work or that shit would have happened.....ESPN is running a 24 hour ticker on it as we speak.

C. Wagon

Shannahan made a call to Hattisburg Mississippi at half time and they had Synder's Gulf Stream ready to go get #4...who has been tossing the rock with some High School kids...almost every day he is sober.....they just couldn't get the math to work or that shit would have happened.....ESPN is running a 24 hour ticker on it as we speak.

C. Wagon

This is the most important thing, did we get to see what LeBron tweeted about it.

• 2 weeks later...