SportsWrath

I'm starting to get worry about the defense...

NeMesiS

On the Giants morning talk show they were talking about moving JPP back to the right side. I totally agree. From left to right it should be Tuck, Bernard, Austin and JPP. Rotating Osi in on 3rd downs to Tackle, Tuck in at tackle and Kiwi in the left spot with JPP at his right side end. I would like Osi off the field for 1st and 2nd downs.

I don't like the "Four Aces" 3rd down formation. I don't think I've ever seen it work.

I'm going to assume you meant Joseph, not Austin BTW.

I don't like the "Four Aces" 3rd down formation. I don't think I've ever seen it work.

I'm going to assume you meant Joseph, not Austin BTW.

Yeah I did mean Joseph.

But do a stunt where Tuck is twisting with Kiwi, so Tuck is rushing the edge and Kiwi Rushes in, Let JPP and Osi do there thing, and send a LBer in on Tuck and Kiwi's side and Fake the LB blitz on the right side and if there isnt pressure then we are in more trouble then we realize.

Honestly, looking at our schedule we could end up winning the division Jack.

I think only 1 team from our division is making the playoffs. And I dont think Vick will play all 16 games.

why was canty on the pup I forget now, back or hips wasn't it? I could care less about Beckum

Im not a grammar Nazi but its 'I couldnt care less'. If you COULD then it doesnt make sense. If you COULD NOT care less about Beckum then it makes sense. Sorry man - couldnt resist