SportsWrath

Question for Members

BronxRik

20 members have voted

1. 1. "General Football" Sub Forum?

• Yes
    • Leave it Alone

well there are a bunch of sections on this site that don't get used. also i was thinking back to the past when we'd have a ton of subforums but we all stuck to the same 3

Yeah but with what he's talking about you literally don't have to move from the Giants section to view any other stuff....you just click at the top instead of going back to the main page---which, IMO, was the tedious part....

Secondly, I think we should man up and listen to what other fans visiting the board are saying. Why would they want to discuss other NFL teams in the predominantly Giants section.

Third, all that stuff clutters the Giants section up. It really does.

The only thing is, we already have an "Everything sports" section.

Why not just make more emphasis on using that for everything else non-Giants related.

I'm sure if we all just used it instead of GD or the Giants section for things related to other teams then nothing needs to change.

The only thing is, we already have an "Everything sports" section.

Why not just make more emphasis on using that for everything else non-Giants related.

I'm sure if we all just used it instead of GD or the Giants section for things related to other teams then nothing needs to change.

Our neighbor to the north of us is spot on. Another reason why our public school system is failing. The Canadian explains it all in 2 seconds what all of us Americans couldn't relize. We need more money in schools, less in war.

Sorry I'm sober, havnt smoked since 1:30, WTF let me end this sobriety.

When you click on "New York Giants" you get all the topics, and then you can see subforums for gameday archives and Jack's subforum.

I guess my question is: If we could make a Jack subforum, couldn't we make one for the NFC East and a general NFL subforum?

If we did that, we could still have all the Giants stories in the current forum, without moving it.....but we could also quickly jump into the subforums if we wanted to.

Right now, the way things are set up, I'm either in Giants, General Discussion, or Politics and Religion. I don't jump into the other forums because they aren't on my radar right now. But Jack's forum is right there when I'm posting in the Giants forum, so it's easy to click into. If we had something like that for the non-giant stuff, posters could check out those sections quickly, and the mods could move relevant topics into those subforums.

When you click on "New York Giants" you get all the topics, and then you can see subforums for gameday archives and Jack's subforum.

I guess my question is: If we could make a Jack subforum, couldn't we make one for the NFC East and a general NFL subforum?

If we did that, we could still have all the Giants stories in the current forum, without moving it.....but we could also quickly jump into the subforums if we wanted to.

Right now, the way things are set up, I'm either in Giants, General Discussion, or Politics and Religion. I don't jump into the other forums because they aren't on my radar right now. But Jack's forum is right there when I'm posting in the Giants forum, so it's easy to click into. If we had something like that for the non-giant stuff, posters could check out those sections quickly, and the mods could move relevant topics into those subforums.

This. It's not that hard, and I think it would improve the board. Plus you could just do it on a trial basis. Lastly, it just makes sense, logically.

I like this idea. :cheers:

I think that's all been said before in this thread, but yeah, that was the general idea. This.

This. It's not that hard, and I think it would improve the board. Plus you could just do it on a trial basis. Lastly, it just makes sense, logically.

That's my thought to....we wouldn't need to mess with this forum.....just make a couple subforums where any non-giant topics could go. It would probably evolve into a very funny smacktalk section.

Right now, the only place to go to talk shit with other fans is the Eagles Message Board...... the Giants Message Board "smack talk" section is filled with Giants fans making fun of teams that don't post there....it's sad, actually.