SportsWrath

Please give us your top 5 team Power Ranking- here is mine

JackStroud

You can't chalk up two ass-kickings last year to one missed catch. In week one, the skins beat us 28-14....that's a beatin by 2 TDs, not a 1 or 2 point win. In week 15, the skins beat us 23-10....again, by a couple ot TD's. The skins were not that good, it's just that the Giants seem to play at their worst when playing the patsy of the NFC East and the skins seem to play out of their gourds against the Giants. Hopefully, we return the favor and kick their asses twice this coming season.

Yes I can. You see the outcome of the game changes on one play because all the subsequent plays thereafter change as well. Nicks catches that TD and suddenly the Skins are forced to keep up instead of setting for safe plays. You really think the SB in 2000 would've ended with the same result had Armstead's TD stood the bullshit call against Hamilton? Maybe we would have lost that game still but not by that huge margin... and we could have even pulled off... Trent fucking Dilfer would have folded.

Yes I can. You see the outcome of the game changes on one play because all the subsequent plays thereafter change as well. Nicks catches that TD and suddenly the Skins are forced to keep up instead of setting for safe plays. You really think the SB in 2000 would've ended with the same result had Armstead's TD stood the bullshit call against Hamilton? Maybe we would have lost that game still but not by that huge margin... and we could have even pulled off... Trent fucking Dilfer would have folded.

Trent was known for at least one pick six about every other game. The Giants D game planned for it and got theirs...rush Dilfer...get in his face...he will panic and Ouila... Pick Six. Of course after the bogus call of HOCKUFUCK...the Ravens shut Dilfer down in terms of the passing game and our boy Collins starts seeing 15 Ravens rushing on every play...mix stir ...and you have a Super Bowl rout. Tied in with the fact that Fassel changed his whole outlook and gameplan from the playoffs that was successful ....and decided...nah MY BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD..BFF ...WOW HE WILL FIGURE OUT MY GAMEPLAN...SO LET ME GET MY OWN OFFENSE OUT OF ITS RHYTHM AND START FROM SCRATCH SO WE CAN FOOL MY ABSOLUTELY BEST FRIEND THAT ANYONE COULD EVER HAVE' :LMAO:

I completely agree on the Nicks drop, that was a game changer.

1.Giants

2.Bears

3.Ravens

4.Cowboys

5.Chiefs

BB25, I never understand the faith people have in Cutler. Especially in a division with the Packers and the Lions, the Bears will have to work hard to just get a wild card. They have a lot of talent, Peppers is a beast, Forte is great, and I have a ton of respect for Urlacher and Briggs. And they added Brandon Marshall, who hopefully keep his head screwed on straight. But I just don't believe Cutler will be able to lead this team past the Packers, and I don't see him making the big plays to get them more than 1 playoff win. Cutler will come up short. What Ernie Accorsi said about Eli... having the "It" factor... that's the key with Cutler. He has everything else you could want in a franchise QB... but he doesn't have the "It" factor. The intangibles, whatever you want to call it. Eli has it, Brees has it, Rodgers has it... Cutler does not.

What I'm saying is that the Skins blew us out two games last year. You cannot possibly say we were blown out by 2 TD's in each game because of one dropped pass. Sure it changed one game, but even that doesn't account for getting beat by 2 TD's. And believe me.....no one was more pissed than me when Nicks dropped that pass, but I don't blame him alone for two losses last year.

All I'm saying is that last year, the Skins seem to have brought their "A" game against us and the Giants seemed to have taken them for granted. Hopefully, this year the Giants will take out some sweet ass-kicking revenge because we sure as hell have much tougher teams across the board to deal with this coming season and can't succumb to the division patsies twice in a season. If we had beaten them last year, we'd have been 11-5 rather than 9-7....and 11-5 is what it should have been.

BB25, I never understand the faith people have in Cutler. Especially in a division with the Packers and the Lions, the Bears will have to work hard to just get a wild card. They have a lot of talent, Peppers is a beast, Forte is great, and I have a ton of respect for Urlacher and Briggs. And they added Brandon Marshall, who hopefully keep his head screwed on straight. But I just don't believe Cutler will be able to lead this team past the Packers, and I don't see him making the big plays to get them more than 1 playoff win. Cutler will come up short. What Ernie Accorsi said about Eli... having the "It" factor... that's the key with Cutler. He has everything else you could want in a franchise QB... but he doesn't have the "It" factor. The intangibles, whatever you want to call it. Eli has it, Brees has it, Rodgers has it... Cutler does not.

I think he does, their biggest addition was the loss of Mike Martz, they have Bush and Forte(maybe) to play ball control. They added McClellin in the draft to pair with Peppers, they may have the best LB corps in the NFL and their secondary is kinda underrated. I see them winning that division, the Packers and Lions can not be one dimensional forever

Here's my take...

1) New York Football Giants - defending champs, enough said.

2) Green Bay - best offense in the NFL, and a lot of talent on a defense that is due to play better in 2012.

3) San Francisco - After the NFC championship I really thought the 49ers would be the team to beat in 2012, but an off-season later I'm less optimistic. I don't think they've improved their offense one bit, and their D was great but defenses tend to be erratic from season to season.

4) New England - still the best team in the AFC.

5) Denver - this one was difficult. Nobody really knows just what Peyton has left, but he couldn't possibly be any worse than Tebow and they were already a playoff team.

I think he does, their biggest addition was the loss of Mike Martz, they have Bush and Forte(maybe) to play ball control. They added McClellin in the draft to pair with Peppers, they may have the best LB corps in the NFL and their secondary is kinda underrated. I see them winning that division, the Packers and Lions can not be one dimensional forever

I agree with you on Martz, but that means they are changing systems to Mike Tice... so first year for them under a new system. That may or may not be a big factor, particularly early in the year, but not much margin for error in that division.

I also though McClellin was a 3-4 pass rusher, and there were better fits for them running a 4-3. In particular, Chandler Jones. But we'll see. I'm sure they know better what they are doing then I do. Getting Bush was big for them, I forgot about that.

Here's my take...

2) Green Bay - best offense in the NFL, and a lot of talent on a defense that is due to play better in 2012.

3) San Francisco - After the NFC championship I really thought the 49ers would be the team to beat in 2012, but an off-season later I'm less optimistic. I don't think they've improved their offense one bit, and their D was great but defenses tend to be erratic from season to season.

5) Denver - this one was difficult. Nobody really knows just what Peyton has left, but he couldn't possibly be any worse than Tebow and they were already a playoff team.

They were a playoff team because Tebow dragged them behind him.....no Tebow, no Playoffs, Peyton or no Peyton.......who to me seems to be one sack away from retirement

They were a playoff team because Tebow dragged them behind him.....no Tebow, no Playoffs, Peyton or no Peyton.......who to me seems to be one sack away from retirement

They made the playoffs because they had a solid defense... Teabow is a great guy but not a very good QB... he's backing up Sanchez for God's sake... shit our back up is better than Sanchez.

LOL

I think Tebow is a great guy, but he's one of the worst QBs I've ever seen starting in the NFL. He got incredibly lucky several times last season. More a case of the opposition beating themselves than anything Tebow did, especially the Steelers playoff game.

Denver's defense was more opportunistic than great last season, but I think they have the make up to be one of the best. Bunkley was fucking people up in the middle of the line last year. Dumerville will be back, Miller is a beast. Got a couple other nice players back there too.

They made the playoffs because they had a solid defense... Teabow is a great guy but not a very good QB... he's backing up Sanchez for God's sake... shit our back up is better than Sanchez.

Absolutely. And that defense will be a lot better when the offense can sustain more than 2 drives per game. Their defense toiled away to keep each game close, and Tebow was able to pull some wins out in the end only because that defense kept the game within reach. Out of their 7 regular season wins with Tebow at starter, 5 of them the defense allowed 15 points or less. And in all of those games, the margin of victory was one score only, and 3 of them went to OT, with Broncos winning all three. The Broncos won only 1 game all year (including the playoff win, where the margin of victory was more than 7 points. That was the Oakland game, and that was only Carson Palmer's 2nd game since coming back.

Tebow made plays... but they wouldn't have mattered if that defense didn't put a lockdown on a lot of those teams... now you keep that same defense they had last year and add Peyton? They are going to be killing teams. This is the best defense Peyton's ever had in his career! Not kidding. If Peyton can still throw for 4000 yards (and he can), they are going to win at least 12 games and take that division easily.

LOL

I think Tebow is a great guy, but he's one of the worst QBs I've ever seen starting in the NFL. He got incredibly lucky several times last season. More a case of the opposition beating themselves than anything Tebow did, especially the Steelers playoff game.

Denver's defense was more opportunistic than great last season, but I think they have the make up to be one of the best. Bunkley was fucking people up in the middle of the line last year. Dumerville will be back, Miller is a beast. Got a couple other nice players back there too.

Whatever.......Elway gambled the franchise for an old fragile QB, with no one to throw to......He may get run out of town if Tim takes the Jets to the AFC Championship game and Peyton replays that famous YA title shot kneeling in his own endzone with a bloody head and helmet off

Here's my take...

I think KC is by far the best team in the West, I know Peyton vs. Cassell, their is no comparison. That being said, KC is building to fit what Cassell can do, Denver goes from a run first team to a pass first team and Peyton has to get used to this offense and the players have to get used to what Peyton calls, what made Indy so good was everyone's familiarity with Peyton, which allowed him to change plays on a whim and everyone was still in the right spot. KC is really good and again addition by subtraction by them losing Todd Haley.

I think KC is by far the best team in the West, I know Peyton vs. Cassell, their is no comparison. That being said, KC is building to fit what Cassell can do, Denver goes from a run first team to a pass first team and Peyton has to get used to this offense and the players have to get used to what Peyton calls, what made Indy so good was everyone's familiarity with Peyton, which allowed him to change plays on a whim and everyone was still in the right spot. KC is really good and again addition by subtraction by them losing Todd Haley.

#5 was a tough call for me. I think Denver takes that division, but if Jamaal Charles gets back to what he was pre-injury then KC could be really good.

Who is the now fragile Peyton Manning going to throw the ball to, John Fox??? Do they have any WRs? their offensive line is made from bailing wire and duct tape

Eric Decker and Demaryius Thomas are both damn good WRs (ya know, the guy that played all of 2011-2012 on a bum achilles, put up nearly a 1,000 yards with 6 touchdowns all while having Tim Teblow throwing to him). Ya know, the dude who put up 200 yards receiving against the Steelers in the playoffs. Again, with Tim Teblow who can't throw the ball more than 10 yards down field in the air throwing to him. I REALLY question whether you actually watch football or cheer for the players you think are cute. Christ, you know nothing about anything.

Eric Decker and Demaryius Thomas are both damn good WRs (ya know, the guy that played all of 2011-2012 on a bum achilles, put up nearly a 1,000 yards with 6 touchdowns all while having Tim Teblow throwing to him). Ya know, the dude who put up 200 yards receiving against the Steelers in the playoffs. Again, with Tim Teblow who can't throw the ball more than 10 yards down field in the air throwing to him. I REALLY question whether you actually watch football or cheer for the players you think are cute. Christ, you know nothing about anything.

Yeah, I was hearing alot about how Denver's #1 need in the draft was WR, I was like what?