SportsWrath

former Giant William Joseph

Lughead

Doesn't the team have Financial planners for the players ? I know they are adults and they can do what they want with their Millions but damn .

I think it's an elective service.

Many of which never use.

Kinda sad that on average a few years of being an NFL backup and you should have a couple million banked away and could be on easy street for the rest of your life but many of them just piss it away.

I think it's an elective service.

Many of which never use.

Kinda sad that on average a few years of being an NFL backup and you should have a couple million banked away and could be on easy street for the rest of your life but many of them just piss it away.

Blame it on all that rap music!! LOL.

Nah, these guys get carry away sometimes. When they see their star players get millions after their rookie contract. They would think they gonna score a second contract as well. It's a sad story.

If I was a player all I would do is buy a nice practical house in a nice area, hire a full time cook to prepare me healthy high protein high carb meals, and I'd also just chill at home smoke weed and watch film while my teammates go out to the restaurant and strip club. That's how you save your money.

If I was a player all I would do is buy a nice practical house in a nice area, hire a full time cook to prepare me healthy high protein high carb meals, and I'd also just chill at home smoke weed and watch film while my teammates go out to the restaurant and strip club. That's how you save your money.

im with you all the way :)

its hard for a normal man like me to understand why or how they can go bankrupt so fast, i know they got another lifestyle than me but geez.....

Doesn't the team have Financial planners for the players ? I know they are adults and they can do what they want with their Millions but damn .

They do but the sobering fact is that 75% of athletes, all sports, are broke 5 years after being out of their league. I posted once about spending all that huge money ball jackpot that was just won in a news article and people acted like it's impossible to spend $600 million. I propositioned it could be done in one year which many posters thought was ludicrous. It could be easily done. The majority of athletes are financially retarded unfortunately. Hell the majority of the population is financially retarded, athletes are just on a larger scale.

They do but the sobering fact is that 75% of athletes, all sports, are broke 5 years after being out of their league. I posted once about spending all that huge money ball jackpot that was just won in a news article and people acted like it's impossible to spend $600 million. I propositioned it could be done in one year which many posters thought was ludicrous. It could be easily done. The majority of athletes are financially retarded unfortunately. Hell the majority of the population is financially retarded, athletes are just on a larger scale.

I approve this message.

But damn dude, if you just stuck $10 million of that into a...jesus even a Savings Account, you'd prolly be making a livable salary per year....I just don't get it....

But damn dude, if you just stuck $10 million of that into a...jesus even a Savings Account, you'd prolly be making a livable salary per year....I just don't get it....

For those of us who are sane, it's hard to get... I run into people who have 20 pair of Jordans but always too broke to buy a $0.50 loosy (one cigarette).

For those of us who are sane, it's hard to get... I run into people who have 20 pair of Jordans but always too broke to buy a $0.50 loosy (one cigarette).

i'd get rid of about 19 pairs of those....they are actually pretty valuable, especially if they haven't been worn

Jordons are the single best sneaker in the world.

They are practical for any sport and any occasion. Very comfortable, durable, stylish and high performance sneaker. Worth the $ considering they hold up twice as long as your traditional $60 pair of sneakers.

Jordons are the single best sneaker in the world.

They are practical for any sport and any occasion. Very comfortable, durable, stylish and high performance sneaker. Worth the $ considering they hold up twice as long as your traditional $60 pair of sneakers.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Jordans its own brand now? Nike used to make them, no?

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Jordans its own brand now? Nike used to make them, no?

I'm actually not sure but I think so.

Recently I've only bought the all black "Melo" additions. They were $130 but so fucking worth it lol. I've worn them almost everyday since early December and they are still in "great" condition. Not mint or like new but definitely great. They will likely make it till September before I retire them.