SportsWrath

Who will attend the NFL draft?

TrashTalker92

Going to the draft was something that I wanted to do a long time ago, but not anymore. Now that its a 3 day event with day 1 only holding the first round... In the middle of the week it really makes me want and have to watch on tv rather than attend.

it was fun we got to hang out on the field and kick field goals and shit last year while we watched on the jumbotron

That's awesome. Only you could get away with watching yourself shit on the jumbotron.

Went to the draft day party years ago at the old stadium. Met O'Hara in person as he was just walking around the concourse, probably to/from a workout. Stood in line too, to shake hands with Harry Carson. Got autographs from Gibril Wilson, Shiancoe, Tyree, Suebert...toured the locker room/press box/walked on the field

Had an absolute blast, and would love to do that again at the new stadium. However, I don't the Giants putting on such a big show like that now that the draft is split over 3 days instead of two. When it was just Saturday/Sunday...they could plan a day's worth of stuff on Saturday. Now, I suppose they could still do a day's worth of stuff leading up to the first round on Thursday, but that's still a Thursday.

I'd consider changing it to rounds 1-2 on Saturday, 3-5 on Sunday, and 6-7 on Monday night.

it was fun we got to hang out on the field and kick field goals and shit last year while we watched on the jumbotron

Dude? I wanna see if I can kick 30 yarders anymore lol.. that's how shattered my confidence has gotten after the torn Achellis surgery. Any extra tickets? (promise to leave the vest at home :P )

Dude? I wanna see if I can kick 30 yarders anymore lol.. that's how shattered my confidence has gotten after the torn Achellis surgery. Any extra tickets? (promise to leave the vest at home :P )

You don't have to actually be at Giants Stadium to kick field goals, Nas.

You don't have to actually be at Giants Stadium to kick field goals, Nas.

I know Tree.. Last I went to some school in Brooklyn with hard carpet surface... I don't know if I was just having a bad day or what.. or maybe it was too soon after the injury.. safe to say I .. royally.. sucked.