SportsWrath

Gronks postgame party! Lol wow!

osi724dasack

I worked at Bar-a in Belmar for 7 years. These guy would have been tossed. Looks like they can;t walk a striaght line and taking your shirt off on the dance floor would have at least got some bouncers over there. It's hard to believe the music sounds the exact same.

And it doesn;t matter that he's a player. Shockey, Barrow, a bunch of players would come every summer when I worked there. Biggest NFL drunk problem player that I personally had to deal with was John Burk from the Pats. Nice guy but he would get all bombed up and cause problems some times.

I cant beige they'd party in such a sausage feat atmosphere

LOL Rob Gronkowski, the MR Chow of the NFL. LMAO! and his band of wannbes. They cut the video too soon I'm sure he would have whipped out the glowsticks in a few more seconds. Then the "real" show would have started

cough cough

I'd be trashed too if I lost the super bowl. but it'd probably be a sad/angry drinking alone kind of trashed.

crying in the mirror type shit.

You mean you wouldn't dance in a circle to techno music with a bunch of dudes taking off your shirts?

Go firgure.....

He's rolling his ass off... and what the fuck is wrong with that picture.. where are the ladies?

I think the answer is right there. It's writes itself. Take some more "E" or "X" or MDMA or whatever you want to call it, then onto the bathhouse with his "buds" for a night of towel snapping and sword fights.

I worked at Bar-a in Belmar for 7 years. These guy would have been tossed. Looks like they can;t walk a striaght line and taking your shirt off on the dance floor would have at least got some bouncers over there. It's hard to believe the music sounds the exact same.

And it doesn;t matter that he's a player. Shockey, Barrow, a bunch of players would come every summer when I worked there. Biggest NFL drunk problem player that I personally had to deal with was John Burk from the Pats. Nice guy but he would get all bombed up and cause problems some times.

Take that shit elsewhere. We all know Shockey summers in Vermont.

Other then the obvious homo questions... would you not think after losing the superbowl you would be more somber? or perhaps physically exausted?

I think that they plugged him so full of painkillers that once he had a drink he lost it.