SportsWrath

Gronks postgame party! Lol wow!

osi724dasack

Other then the obvious homo questions... would you not think after losing the superbowl you would be more somber? or perhaps physically exausted?

Probably not...physically exhausted.. he's pretty young... It's fucking sad this video made it out to youtube... although it's way too homo-ish.

Take that shit elsewhere. We all know Shockey summers in Vermont.

Vermont? I thought it was Miami. Shockey was only thier a handful of times. After camp broke and during the first weeks of the season. Windmer, was there a bunch. Barrow on ocassion. Another guy that thought he was hot shit on a stick I forgot about Mike Rosenthal the guy showed up with an entourage that made sure everyone knew who he was. What a dick.

Yea idk , it's gotta be a really shitty thing for a Pat fan to see.

I'd bench them both.

I don;t see how you bench these guys for being homo's As someone whose played organzied sports my entire life. You have guys that just let this shit bounce off them. Yeah it fucking annoying but in some cases your better off just moving on as soon as possible. I'm not that guy, and it used to piss me off but I have seen it first hand.

Probably not...physically exhausted.. he's pretty young... It's fucking sad this video made it out to youtube... although it's way too homo-ish.

Young or not... I would think leave it all on the field... especially a physical position like TE

Vermont? I thought it was Miami. Shockey was only thier a handful of times. After camp broke and during the first weeks of the season. Windmer, was there a bunch. Barrow on ocassion. Another guy that thought he was hot shit on a stick I forgot about Mike Rosenthal the guy showed up with an entourage that made sure everyone knew who he was. What a dick.

someone had a famous thread that he partied with Shockey at a bar in Vermont. Of course it was a hoax.

He was a twice forgotten OL right?

He was a twice forgotten OL right?

He was a fifth round pick in 99 when he became an FA in 02 he went to Minny for a pay day. Broke his foot his second year there and finshed up in 07 in Miami. 02 is when I had the displeasure of meeting him. This is no bullshit the guy had an entourage of like 4-5 guys who went around the bar telling chicks who he was. Sadley by the end of the night he had at least 10 girls around him and his friends. For a NFL starting RT he was less then intimidating.

He was a fifth round pick in 99 when he became an FA in 02 he went to Minny for a pay day. Broke his foot his second year there and finshed up in 07 in Miami. 02 is when I had the displeasure of meeting him. This is no bullshit the guy had an entourage of like 4-5 guys who went around the bar telling chicks who he was. Sadley by the end of the night he had at least 10 girls around him and his friends. For a NFL starting RT he was less then intimidating.

Probably because he was a jew.

KIDDING.

That's fucking lame.