SportsWrath

ODDS TO WIN 2013 SUPER BOWL

GorillaNJ

After looking thru some info and stats... i am seirously thinking of putting some action.. like on these two teams..

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 100-1

Washington Redskins 125-1

TB got a great set of offesnive weapons in their QB, RB, WR.... need more info regarding the defense.. if they make it, i'll be hedging it thru out the playoff, it would be the best way to make money..

Skins, seriously, if they make get a QB and a WR .. i think this team is set...

what you guys think? as far as long shots go?? by that i mean, anything that's 40- & over.

The Redskins is a much, much better bet. Tampa is in serious rebuild mode... even though they have their QB, he did not have a good season and they are already in the division with New Orleans and Atlanta, and oh yeah, the Panthers now have Cam who will be going into year 2... Tampa will finish in the cellar again. Just not a good situation for them.

The Redskins on the other hand are very competitive. They played a lot of good teams very tough last year, have a proven coach, and uncovered a star in Helu. Our division is very tough but that could work to their advantage, as we just beat up on each other. They have very winnable games at home like the Panthers, Bengals, and Vikings. I know the Bengals are on the upswing, and the Panthers too, a bit... but their defense should allow them to beat those teams. They have the Bucs, Browns, and Rams on the road, all games that are very winnable. I could definitely see the Redskins getting to the playoffs next season. Orakpo and Kerrigan are both beasts and they are coming. They could also wind up with Matt Flynn, who knows? Either that or they will move up and draft a QB, possibly RGIII. I don't believe they will get Peyton b/c I don't think Peyton will want to play in the same division as his lil' bro.

hmm.. can we bet now? Because we can assume (gamble) Peyton Manning ends up with Redskins... if I bet now the odds are this low...

Yeah Nas. I think you could bet. The lines are up. Even on the Payton manning location, there's a bet for that.

Jim - thanks for the info. And yeah I need more time to check it out. But hopefully before Payton status is clear. I heard he might go to the titans and might look into that as well.

I'm betting Peyton is a Dolphin. I heard a report that Dolphins' owner Stephen Ross is infatuated with the idea of bringing him in. There will be a lot of talk about Flynn because of the head coach hire of Philbin, but if the big boss wants Peyton, the big boss will probably get Peyton. Come to think of it, what are the odds of the Dolphins winning the Super Bowl next year? I might need to get in on that!

I'm betting Peyton is a Dolphin. I heard a report that Dolphins' owner Stephen Ross is infatuated with the idea of bringing him in. There will be a lot of talk about Flynn because of the head coach hire of Philbin, but if the big boss wants Peyton, the big boss will probably get Peyton. Come to think of it, what are the odds of the Dolphins winning the Super Bowl next year? I might need to get in on that!

there was some speculation yesterday that Arizona signed Frank Reich as WR coach as a first step towards bidding for Peyton

The Redskins is a much, much better bet. Tampa is in serious rebuild mode... even though they have their QB, he did not have a good season and they are already in the division with New Orleans and Atlanta, and oh yeah, the Panthers now have Cam who will be going into year 2... Tampa will finish in the cellar again. Just not a good situation for them.

The Redskins on the other hand are very competitive. They played a lot of good teams very tough last year, have a proven coach, and uncovered a star in Helu. Our division is very tough but that could work to their advantage, as we just beat up on each other. They have very winnable games at home like the Panthers, Bengals, and Vikings. I know the Bengals are on the upswing, and the Panthers too, a bit... but their defense should allow them to beat those teams. They have the Bucs, Browns, and Rams on the road, all games that are very winnable. I could definitely see the Redskins getting to the playoffs next season. Orakpo and Kerrigan are both beasts and they are coming. They could also wind up with Matt Flynn, who knows? Either that or they will move up and draft a QB, possibly RGIII. I don't believe they will get Peyton b/c I don't think Peyton will want to play in the same division as his lil' bro.

If Redskins hit on a good QB they are going to be very dangerous this year.

hmm.. can we bet now? Because we can assume (gamble) Peyton Manning ends up with Redskins... if I bet now the odds are this low...

vegas has arizona as the favorite (2:1) followed by washington (5:2) so it's not worth betting on