SportsWrath

Bradshaw TD

NightFire

With Collinsworth going on and on about it I think it was the right play. Why the hell wouldn't you take the TD? If it was a tie sure then slide and burn the clock but if there is a botched snap or a block or a shank it's over. Always always take the TD.

Coughlin just said that Eli told Bradshaw to stop at the one.

To me it seemed like Eli wanted the TD. When he handed the ball off he threw up his hands in the air for the TD.

At the end of the day though I think Bradshaw made the right play.

Take the TD, FGs can get blocked or shanked.

To me it seemed like Eli wanted the TD. When he handed the ball off he threw up his hands in the air for the TD.

I agree; and with the momentum he had going forward I'm not sure he could've stopped, it seemed he tried to.

In this case I think Bradshaw "happened" on the correct play, because I think he was trying to stop.

Coughlin just said that Eli told Bradshaw to stop at the one.

Yeah I heard that on the Coughlin interview. I think though you always take the TD. It's much much harder to get a TD than a FG. Make the other team beat you. Don't beat yourself by over thinking. Going 80 or so yards is much harder than 50 or so. In the dome a 50 yard game winning FG is possible. I think Bradsaw did the right thing. Anyway I am fucking pumped. NY Fucking Giants. :giants::flex: