SportsWrath

Serious Super Bowl style advice desperately needed.

Sephiroth

I have an authentic Brandon Jacobs Super Bowl jersey that I've worn every game for the last five games in a row, while the Giants were on their winning streak. Not for nothing, but I think I deserve a little recognition for causing the Giants wins... though I was also wearing it when we lost to Green Bay. However, the jersey clearly had a role to play in our current winning streak.

Well, my girlfriend, being the wonderful girl she is, bought me a Jason Pierre-Paul jersey this week... for no other reason than because she knew how much I love JPP and because she's an awesome girl. It's gorgeous and it's authentic too. Also, the Giants seemed to start playing better when I decided to no longer "Rally for Bally," and instead choose to "Ball for Pierre-Paul."

So the question is, do I go with the Jacobs SB jersey or the shiny new Pierre-Paul one? I would hate to be the reason why the Giants blow the game.

I have an authentic Brandon Jacobs Super Bowl jersey that I've worn every game for the last five games in a row, while the Giants were on their winning streak. Not for nothing, but I think I deserve a little recognition for causing the Giants wins... though I was also wearing it when we lost to Green Bay. However, the jersey clearly had a role to play in our current winning streak.

Well, my girlfriend, being the wonderful girl she is, bought me a Jason Pierre-Paul jersey this week... for no other reason than because she knew how much I love JPP and because she's an awesome girl. It's gorgeous and it's authentic too. Also, the Giants seemed to start playing better when I decided to no longer "Rally for Bally," and instead choose to "Ball for Pierre-Paul."

So the question is, do I go with the Jacobs SB jersey or the shiny new Pierre-Paul one? I would hate to be the reason why the Giants blow the game.

That tells me when the refs don't have a hand in the game that Jersey is lucky indeed. As far as I know we won against GB twice this season. Stick with BJ.. the streak is undeniable.

You with Jacobs.

I haven't worn a giants shirt or jersey on gameday since the green bay loss. I love wearing giants stuff but I also don't want to fuck up the streak.

I do wear this though, my uncle got it for me and called it 'playoff bling' with the rules to wear it until they lose then throw them away. haven't lost since, and if they win on sunday im framing it.

25zmphf.jpg

Stick with Jacobs.

I have not shaved off my beard since the playoffs started. I've worn the same authentic Eli Manning road jersey on game day, AND I wear a road jersey to work every Friday. I have not broken this pattern since the playoffs started and I don't intend to change it now.

I have all you clowns know its all thanks to me. I haven't cut my hair since the jets game. I also started the jersey juju as well. I would wear the opposite color of what the Giants are wearing.

Jersey + Hair = Giants Win!!!!! Thank me later.

All lies. Lol.

For me this is a no brainer. Pull on the Jacobs Jersey and then pull the JPP on over it.

GF happy. Nerthus satisfied. Loki amused.

That's a brillian idea but you can't fuck with good juju. Please keep the Jacob jersey on. Cus you have many more years to rock that JPP.

Anyways. I'm rocking the long hair like Fabio. Do anything for my Giants.

Oh PLease guys. The Giants havn't stopped winning since I made the tough choice to get blind stinking drunk every game.

So though it pains me :LMAO: this sunday I will again make the ultimate sacrifice and get blind stinking drunk and lead us to a superbowl win

I will consume 4.20 grams during the game with 3.5 PRe game and 10.0 postgame.

I eat a chicken roll, 2 slices of pizza, a cherry coke 2 hours prior to kickoff.

I salute the NFL symbol right before kickoff.

I keep the volume on a key giants number. (we need a INT I turn it to 26,21,31,23,34,59 etc...need a good run 27,44,28 etc.

I drink 2 smirnoff ices.

3 MGds

And a shot of jack Daniels single barrel

If Hakeem nicks gets a TD or if Osi gets a Sack+FF I take a shot oF grey goose and play Jim jones "Ballin"

1 shot of Jack does not cancel out the gay of Drinking Smirnoff Ice and MGD..

Fucking Sissy.

Hey man I don't care Smirnoff ice is refreshing.

Plus it's great for the ladies! Always have some on hand.

Drink whatever you want man.

Who am I to judge alternative life styles... I even support your right to marry...

Queer