SportsWrath

To the Rolle And Phillips haters...

osi724dasack

The man played a hellava game Sunday.

Deon Grant had a sit down with him before the jets game and told him "I love you man, and we all respect you and consider you a strong leader for us, but my man just do most of your talking on the field"

Rolle said that was the best advice he's been givin in a while.

Guys legit and worth that $

I thought both of them have played like shit the entire year which is apparent in our 29th ranked pass defense.

The last couple of game the entire secondary has stepped up it's play but still it's nothing to write home about, I think the only reason it's been this case is because the D-line has finally stepped up it's game as well.

Hopefully the D-line keeps playing like it has because I really dont want to rely on our secondary to win any games for us.

Regardless of how tis season turns out Rolle needs to go or have his paychcecks dide to him keep his fucking mouth shut. I am sick and tired of him talking shit about our opponents and our own team.

He is not a team player and needs to be gone if he does not change

Where are you now?

Rolle has clearly stepped up and become a leader especially the last 2 weeks. Phillips has continued his solid play as well.

Love those two as our safety's and think we are ready to make some noise in the playoffs.

Rolle is a loud mouthed dick head. A leader? Really I guess your in the locker room and at team meetings? Justin Tuck came to play this weekend plain and simple when you have Tuck Osi and JPP rushing the QB effectively you could have a back field full of deion grants and appear to play well.

The man played a hellava game Sunday.

Deon Grant had a sit down with him before the jets game and told him "I love you man, and we all respect you and consider you a strong leader for us, but my man just do most of your talking on the field"

Rolle said that was the best advice he's been givin in a while.

Guys legit and worth that $

doesn't this make Grant the leader. I guarantee that Couglin has been trying to get this message across for 2 years now. Just sayin'

Pressure on the QB obviously hides a secondary's faults. But the thing is, that the secondary has to maintain coverage for 3 seconds at least to allow that pressure to get to the QB. AND that QB cannot be great at throwing in the face of pressure.

Against Green Bay and New Orleans, the game will come down to our secondary's ability to maintain coverage for as long as it takes to get Rodgers and Brees on the ground. Both are good at staring down the blitz and delivering the ball. Both have weapons that can beat man coverage. That said, we've improved our play dramatically since facing these two teams earlier in the season.

That said, let's beat Atlanta first.

Ok those that are still hating on them obviously are either messing with me, have no

Clue about football, have no idea about playing Saftey or all of The above.

Our ass

Rush is extremely inconsistent and Fewell has been playing inconsistent schemes to help the pass rush. When Fewell doesn't play like a pussy Nd our pass rush shows up, then Rolle and Phillips can show off there abilities.

It's that simple.

No pass rush = successful pass plays

Soft zone schemes = free pass completions of upto 20 yards.

doesn't this make Grant the leader. I guarantee that Couglin has been trying to get this message across for 2 years now. Just

Of course, grant is a savvy vet. It's awesome what he does for the lockeroom.

Bottom line, at the end of the day. Rolle and Phillips have been fantastic as Giants and especially the last 2 weeks.

Of course, grant is a savvy vet. It's awesome what he does for the lockeroom.

Bottom line, at the end of the day. Rolle and Phillips have been fantastic as Giants and especially the last 2 weeks.

Yes fantastic especially now that they are winning. I love the articles coming out now that he and TC "now" see eye to eye....

Grant is an average player and is/was a major concern in coverage this year...The guy signed a one year deal in august..can you guess why?

Funny how you question who is fucking with you and who knows what about football....I'm not fucking with you. You don;t know shit about what you're talking about.

I'll give rolle props for playing out of position and doing a decent job overall. But his job is made 100 times easier by Osi, Tuck and JPP. And his mouth is in a word a fucking joke.

Ok those that are still hating on them obviously are either messing with me, have no

Clue about football, have no idea about playing Saftey or all of The above.

Our ass

Rush is extremely inconsistent and Fewell has been playing inconsistent schemes to help the pass rush. When Fewell doesn't play like a pussy Nd our pass rush shows up, then Rolle and Phillips can show off there abilities.

It's that simple.

No pass rush = successful pass plays

Soft zone schemes = free pass completions of upto 20 yards.

Show off their abilities? WTF? Like what tackling? Being put in a situation where you're one on one with a guy and getting burned is the dlines fault? You know I was giving you some credit and even after the team swaping stuff you talked about earlier and the fact that you have come out here and basically lied over and over about stuff and then got busted on it. That in itself is a feat considering you a facless screen name. But this is shameful.

Lol your just a hardcore hater.

Rolle and Phillips are lightyears better then most Safety ransoms in the NFL.

It's not even close, cool fact. The game Phillips missed @ Dallas weeks ago was the only week I can recall where the deep ball was open ALL day long. Why? Because they had the older slower less talented Grant playing the deep centerfield role.

And the one thing that you said that's true is Antrel playing out of position all year. That's a fact. He's played his role well IMO and stepped up in two KEY situations this year last week and to icE The game @Arizona. Not to mention that outside of the Washington game he's been an outstanding tackler.

Pressure on the QB obviously hides a secondary's faults. But the thing is, that the secondary has to maintain coverage for 3 seconds at least to allow that pressure to get to the QB. AND that QB cannot be great at throwing in the face of pressure.

Against Green Bay and New Orleans, the game will come down to our secondary's ability to maintain coverage for as long as it takes to get Rodgers and Brees on the ground. Both are good at staring down the blitz and delivering the ball. Both have weapons that can beat man coverage. That said, we've improved our play dramatically since facing these two teams earlier in the season.

That said, let's beat Atlanta first.

Not if they play zone coverage. And what's worse if guys don't know their assignments. From and interview with Tuck right after Boley got hurt he said that his loss was the worse they had suffered. That's saying allot Boley the man directing traffic. not rolle not Phillips not grant.

An youn mention Osi, JPP, and Tuck

Helping them out

That's true, that's part of teamwork

However Osi has been absent half the year, Tuck has not been Tuck, more like Kenny Holmes due to his injurys, and JPP has been amazing but with everything said our pass rush has been very inconsistent and it's half injury and half Fewell calling pussy plays that allow the short to intermediate pass to be completed with ease.

If Anyones to blame in coverage is been Grant (gets picked on by opposing teams especially brees) Jaquain Williams learning the NFL, Aaron Ross being inconsistent, and our lack of a proven 3rd cb due to inexperience.

Kiwi hasn't exactly been Derrick Brooks out there in coverage either in coverage. Although I'm gonna leave Kiwi alone since we all know the abuse hrs taking from our coaches and IMO he's been improving his rover play every week.

Rolle is an ass who I want kicked off this team unless he learns to keep his mouth shut and Phillips as been a step slow for most of the year.

you must be smokin some laced up shit because u be trippin if you think they are playing well

Lol your just a hardcore hater.

Rolle and Phillips are lightyears better then most Safety ransoms in the NFL.

It's not even close, cool fact. The game Phillips missed @ Dallas weeks ago was the only week I can recall where the deep ball was open ALL day long. Why? Because they had the older slower less talented Grant playing the deep centerfield role.

And the one thing that you said that's true is Antrel playing out of position all year. That's a fact. He's played his role well IMO and stepped up in two KEY situations this year last week and to icE The game @Arizona. Not to mention that outside of the Washington game he's been an outstanding tackler.

You talk out of your ass. And When I say out of your ass I mean your full of shit.

Giants give up 255+ yard per game in the air #4 worst in the NFL, Given up 28 TD's in the air #7, given 4088 yard in the air 4th, give up an average of 25 points in the air per game 8th worst in the league.

The Giants secondary is in the BOTTOM 1/2 of the league in EVERY STATISTIC...

I'm hater and your an idiot. Giants have consistently given up 300 yard passing games wt

Rolle is an ass who I want kicked off this team unless he learns to keep his mouth shut and Phillips as been a step slow for most of the year.

you must be smokin some laced up shit because u be trippin if you think they are playing well

Hell I mean we are all Giants fans here and we are all entitled to our opinions but WTF? statistics do not lie.

An youn mention Osi, JPP, and Tuck

Helping them out

That's true, that's part of teamwork

However Osi has been absent half the year, Tuck has not been Tuck, more like Kenny Holmes due to his injurys, and JPP has been amazing but with everything said our pass rush has been very inconsistent and it's half injury and half Fewell calling pussy plays that allow the short to intermediate pass to be completed with ease.

If Anyones to blame in coverage is been Grant (gets picked on by opposing teams especially brees) Jaquain Williams learning the NFL, Aaron Ross being inconsistent, and our lack of a proven 3rd cb due to inexperience.

Kiwi hasn't exactly been Derrick Brooks out there in coverage either in coverage. Although I'm gonna leave Kiwi alone since we all know the abuse hrs taking from our coaches and IMO he's been improving his rover play every week.

Here's the thing though Osi you are basically saying that the ENTIRE D-line has to put up 6+ sacks a game and play at a pro-bowl level non stop and Fewell needs to call a near perfect game for KP or Rolle to have any affect on the game what so ever.

That's not good play or even play makers, that just KP and Rolle benefiting from beyond excellent play from their team mates.

haha you haters are seriously blind. You really can't figure out why our defense has been atrocious this season???

Lol wow well I'm done trying to teach some Pre school football newbs football. Maybe a real Giants fan will come back me up on this because there's just nothing else to say. I've said. whAt I've had to say.

Lol just ridiculous.

Perfect way to avoid any sort of logical argument.

Call everyone an hater and cry like a four year old.

Osi has been learning from Jack.

I'm sorry Osi last time I checked the Giants were number 3 in the pass rush catagory, looks like our D-line was doing it's job, what was the secondary doing?