SportsWrath

To the Rolle And Phillips haters...

osi724dasack

LMAO! did he say that he "snorts" glass?

I used to run group homes for the adult cognitively delayed....and those glasses...lack of good dental hygiene....they might as well put a sign on him saying "I'M A TARD". Jesus...they probably have him wearing sweat pants all day long. The reality though is that the Borderline, Mild and Moderate designations of MR are tiny compared to the Severe and Profound ranges that you never see. These are the vast majority...low functioning....can't perform basic self hygiene (i.e. brushing teeth, bathing, toileting independently, bathing; many can't feed themselves). It was always a shock for new employees of mine when they first came in...they were expecting to teach Tommy how to work at McDonald's when it was try to teach Tommy how to crap in a toilet as opposed to the floor, bed, his pants...keep him from smearing and/or eating it. :unsure::blink::mellow::ph34r::huh::o ...that look of utter puzzlement they got when they realized that they were not in Kansas anymore was price less...simply price less. :laugh:

I used to run group homes for the adult cognitively delayed....and those glasses...lack of good dental hygiene....they might as well put a sign on him saying "I'M A TARD". Jesus...they probably have him wearing sweat pants all day long. The reality though is that the Borderline, Mild and Moderate designations of MR are tiny compared to the Severe and Profound ranges that you never see. These are the vast majority...low functioning....can't perform basic self hygiene (i.e. brushing teeth, bathing, toileting independently, bathing; many can't feed themselves). It was always a shock for new employees of mine when they first came in...they were expecting to teach Tommy how to work at McDonald's when it was try to teach Tommy how to crap in a toilet as opposed to the floor, bed, his pants...keep him from smearing and/or eating it. :unsure::blink::mellow::ph34r::huh::o ...that look of utter puzzlement they got when they realized that they were not in Kansas anymore was price less...simply price less. :laugh:

I cannot even imagine! I know I am going to have a hard time with some of the stuff I'm going to have to deal with....enuresis, the pants-poopers, the kids who gorge themselves until they throw up....I remember all those types from my own days in school....soon I will have to be the one that talks to the parents and helps the kids through it....

BTW is there a such thing as ARC?

I cannot even imagine! I know I am going to have a hard time with some of the stuff I'm going to have to deal with....enuresis, the pants-poopers, the kids who gorge themselves until they throw up....I remember all those types from my own days in school....soon I will have to be the one that talks to the parents and helps the kids through it....

BTW is there a such thing as ARC?

Yes...its one of the older "venerable" agencies...especially Downstate. You have UCP/State...(I used to work for them...they changed their name to some shit) the largest agency in the State; the UCP's of NYC, Nassau, Suffolk, etc.; AHRC (Association for Help for Retarded Children)...people in the industry used to call this agency "Dykes R Us" because in order to advance in that one you had to be a lesbian. In fact when I was monitoring agencies that provided longterm care to NYC foster care children who suffer from mental health issues; cognitive delays; behavioral issues and/or who belonged to LGBTQ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning) status...ARC was one of the agencies that I monitored. I hated them...lots of old broads...who thought they knew every fucking thing. Totally obnoxious. They suck. :jagoff: