SportsWrath

Because I care so much about my Sportswrath friends...

BadEgg

I'm letting you know in advance that, win or lose Sunday night, my earlies appearance on these boards will most likely be Wed or Thursday.

Family and work committments.

But I figured I would save space on the "where are the Badegg" posts.

Have a safe New Year and don't let Sunday night spoil it.

I really am torn on this game. As a devoted fan I want the Giants to win and then kick ass in the playoffs. BUT, I also want a new coaching staff, and I'm afraid that nothing will change if the Giants get to the playoffs.

Well here's the thing... I don't think you have to settle for either or... The measure isn't whether we make the playoffs or even win the SB... the measure is performance of each unit... saw we win the SB but our D is ranked 20th or worse (right now we're ranked 30th I believe), Fewel better get the ax ESPECIALLY if Spags is available.

I'm not torn.. I want us to win this game so badly... I want us to get another shot at GB... then I want us to meet Brady again :) ... grrr and win of course lol

I really am torn on this game. As a devoted fan I want the Giants to win and then kick ass in the playoffs. BUT, I also want a new coaching staff, and I'm afraid that nothing will change if the Giants get to the playoffs.

i really don't think they're firing coughlin if they lose