SportsWrath

Maybe you guys will finally start to listen to me

JackStroud

I dont think I was any kind of prophet to ask for Coughlin and Fewell's head.....it was always patently obvious to me neither could inspire the team.

We wiffed on Fox (twice), Spags (once), Lombardi (Once), Landry (once), Bellicheck (3 times)

Maybe it will dawn on Mara he should pick up the phone and invite Bill Cowher to dinner this week or next.

Get Fewell and Coughlin some of those Brown shipping boxes and a few rolls of tape............and send them packing after we lose t the Jets and are eliminated

and get Tiki under contract for 2012..........maybe bring Fassel back as OC, and Spags as DC

blaming Coughlin is a cop out. As Dallas Green once said, "You can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit".

right now I would consider JPP, Phillips and Webster as keepers on D. Everybody else falls into the category of JAGs. ( Just another guy ).

Offensive Line? I like Snee. After that? JAGs

Skill positions on O? We have 2 go WR ( cruz and hicks ) and a quality Quarterback.

There are serious personnel issues on this team. Canning Couglin will not solve any of that.

I dont think I was any kind of prophet to ask for Coughlin and Fewell's head.....it was always patently obvious to me neither could inspire the team.

We wiffed on Fox (twice), Spags (once), Lombardi (Once), Landry (once), Bellicheck (3 times)

Maybe it will dawn on Mara he should pick up the phone and invite Bill Cowher to dinner this week or next.

Get Fewell and Coughlin some of those Brown shipping boxes and a few rolls of tape............and send them packing after we lose t the Jets and are eliminated

and get Tiki under contract for 2012..........maybe bring Fassel back as OC, and Spags as DC

The Giants didn't wiff on Lombardi the deal was he was supposed to come back to NYC after a few years in GB. The packer had other plans and renegaded on the deal.

Really I never knew that. So that would underscore the Mara Hatred for that franchise. But goes to show you how over the years the Maras fell on the sword of whats good for the league is good for us...while other teams were winning championships.

Really I never knew that. So that would underscore the Mara Hatred for that franchise. But goes to show you how over the years the Maras fell on the sword of whats good for the league is good for us...while other teams were winning championships.

I didn't know it either until I watched the HBO special "lombardi". A must see for any NFL fan.

blaming Coughlin is a cop out. As Dallas Green once said, "You can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit".

right now I would consider JPP, Phillips and Webster as keepers on D. Everybody else falls into the category of JAGs. ( Just another guy ).

Skill positions on O? We have 2 go WR ( cruz and hicks ) and a quality Quarterback.

There are serious personnel issues on this team. Canning Couglin will not solve any of that.

I agree...but at the very least, they need to retool on both sides of the ball, from the ground up through the coaching staff, and if that requires Coughlin to be replaced, I understand.

Again, I'm a big Coughlin fan, but if this is the best coaching staff he can assemble, it might be time to bring in a guy who can attract top-notch talent. Because Fewell and Gilbride have combined to turn this team into a basket case.

• 1 month later...

Actually you can...but the ratio of Mayo, onion, and chicken to chicken shit...has to be on the order of 1000 to 1...otherwise...people are going to get sick.

C. Wgaon

I agree...but at the very least, they need to retool on both sides of the ball, from the ground up through the coaching staff, and if that requires Coughlin to be replaced, I understand.

Again, I'm a big Coughlin fan, but if this is the best coaching staff he can assemble, it might be time to bring in a guy who can attract top-notch talent. Because Fewell and Gilbride have combined to turn this team into a basket case.

1:35 for my official confession...

I got no timing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0s2Tk-cbig