SportsWrath

Tyler Sash: More PT than Grant Tonight??

Guest StrahansGap

Guest StrahansGap

Giants rookie S Tyler Sash is expected to see significant playing time with Kenny Phillips (MCL sprain) ruled out this week.

Sash, a sixth-round pick, saw limited action in last week's game against Green Bay, but looks to be the preferred option to Deon Grant in pass coverage. After primarily playing on special teams this season, he'll matchup with Jason Witten and be spelled on obvious running downs.

Source: ESPN New York

You dont remember when KP was still out and Sash was starting?

Go back and watch some of those games, Sash was abused on every long ball.

Are you talking about preseason or something? Phillips has started every game this season. Sash is a rookie. It's not adding up here. Unless you are talking about someone else.

No one here is in position to be negative about a 6 round rookie who has barely seen the field.

Osi just does so because he's got a man crush on Phillips for some reason.

Are you talking about preseason or something? Phillips has started every game this season. Sash is a rookie. It's not adding up here. Unless you are talking about someone else.

No one here is in position to be negative about a 6 round rookie who has barely seen the field.

Osi just does so because he's got a man crush on Phillips for some reason.

My mistake, but Sash has played in games and done poorly.

Like I said all people have to do is go back and watch some of those big plays against us in the first few games to see what I mean.

My mistake, but Sash has played in games and done poorly.

Like I said all people have to do is go back and watch some of those big plays against us in the first few games to see what I mean.

I'm not sure what you mean at all, to be totally honest with you. He's hardly been on the field. He has 15 tackles all season. Most on special teams. I don't recall any more safeties than the 3 we have who have been healthy all season and seeing nearly all of the PT, seeing much of the field at all.

I also don't think you'll see much of a drop off at all, but that's just me. Phillips isn't that good.

Storm I do have a man crush on KP

But you really do under appreciate his talents and play sometimes.

He's better than anything we've had in a while...I'll give him that.

But I don't think you'll see much of a fall off....safety just isn't an impact position for us....prolly can put that on Fewell.