SportsWrath

Will you watch the Draft in it's entirety Saturday ?.....

Guest Dye Job

Guest Nutty Sack

Or will your wives and girlfriends allow you a sneak peak at the 25th pick ?? After all this is the same group that had to party on New Years Eve and hang stockings by the fire on Christmas Eve. I guess it's never to early to start preparing for Memorial Day with your honey do list.

Or will your wives and girlfriends allow you a sneak peak at the 25th pick ?? After all this is the same group that had to party on New Years Eve and hang stockings by the fire on Christmas Eve. I guess it's never to early to start preparing for Memorial Day with your honey do list.

I'll be golfing, knowing full well that you and the girls will bitch no matter who the Giants pick. And you know I'm right, dye.

My Uncle is coming up for 2 days from Florida...but I will still watch in its entirety since he will come up again for a week in July

Guest Nutty Sack
I'll be golfing, knowing full well that you and the girls will bitch no matter who the Giants pick. And you know I'm right, dye.

We will ........if they don't heed the advise of the FF. The best available defensemen with the 25th pick. And then by need on defense there after.

We will ........if they don't heed the advise of the FF. The best available defensemen with the 25th pick. And then by need on defense there after.

Yeah because we don't need a WR or possible replacement for Luke.

Guest Lockhart

Of course I will watch - who wants to miss that train wreck called the "Giants first round selection".

tommy059.jpg

(Here is "Uncle Ernie" on draft day)

I'll watch the entire first day, don't know about the second day yet. The same weekend is the weekend for a local holiday and this is my sisters company's first year organizing it, she'll be pissed I missed the first day of it, so I'll probly have to go the second day.

Guest Nutty Sack
Unfortunately I have to miss the first hour or so. But it's for a good cause, I'm helping my brother's girlfriend at a cancer survivors lunch.

Well I'm glad to see you have a heart. I knew there was kindness in there somewhere. Trust your inner feelings, only then will you be able to feel the true force of the Fab Four.

Guest Nutty Sack
Of course I will watch - who wants to miss that train wreck called the "Giants first round selection".

tommy059.jpg

(Here is "Uncle Ernie" on draft day)

I'm your wicked Uncle Ernie I'm glad you can't see or hear me as I fiddle about, fiddle about, fiddle about. We desperately need a defensive tackle but I'm doing what I want to as I fiddle about, fiddle about, fiddle about . Down with the first round up with next pick, fiddle about,fiddle about ,fiddle about.

Well I'm glad to see you have a heart. I knew there was kindness in there somewhere. Trust your inner feelings, only then will you be able to feel the true force of the Fab Four.

Thanks, glad you have one too. Hopefully you'll get a brain to go with it sometime soon. :TU:

6:15 tee time, be done by 10 by the latest, nice breakfast, home by 11. Get the jersey on, crack open beer #1 by noon and watch the draft ALL DAY! :rock:

Best friend and his new lady friend are coming for dinner Saturday night. He and I will watch the draft, have some drinks, talk about our drunken days in the parking lot from years gone by and figure out a way how the Giants will go 19-0 in 06' :flex:

Guest Nutty Sack
6:15 tee time, be done by 10 by the latest, nice breakfast, home by 11. Get the jersey on, crack open beer #1 by noon and watch the draft ALL DAY! :rock:

Best friend and his new lady friend are coming for dinner Saturday night. He and I will watch the draft, have some drinks, talk about our drunken days in the parking lot from years gone by and figure out a way how the Giants will go 19-0 in 06' :flex:

Great set up........did you seek assistance from a professional planning agency?

Guest nosebleed

I will be attending a "business" meeting this week in Sin City, but will break from the glamerous women to see what Uncle Ernie is up to this year during First Round Follies.

Guest Nutty Sack
Nope, I have planned it out all on my own. I am multi dimensional in my greatness ;)

Lets not get carried away now !!

Guest Nutty Sack
I will be attending a "business" meeting this week in Sin City, but will break from the glamerous women to see what Uncle Ernie is up to this year during First Round Follies.

Bring me back a celebrity gift pouch !!