SportsWrath

Will you watch the Draft in it's entirety Saturday ?.....

Guest Dye Job

Lets not get carried away now !!

Come on now thats not nice, especially since I am not one of the homers that feels every point you are your boys bring up is not valid.

Forgot to mention, the wife is going to make filet mignon and lobster tails on Saturday. :TU:

We will ........if they don't heed the advise of the FF. The best available defensemen with the 25th pick. And then by need on defense there after.

western union telegrams are now defuct so maybe if you email them the will listen to ya :LMAO:

6:15 tee time, be done by 10 by the latest, nice breakfast, home by 11. Get the jersey on, crack open beer #1 by noon and watch the draft ALL DAY! :rock:

Best friend and his new lady friend are coming for dinner Saturday night. He and I will watch the draft, have some drinks, talk about our drunken days in the parking lot from years gone by and figure out a way how the Giants will go 19-0 in 06' :flex:

nobody will ever go 17-0 again. griese and morel are immortal

I will be attending a "business" meeting this week in Sin City, but will break from the glamerous women to see what Uncle Ernie is up to this year during First Round Follies.

Your going to a convention of gay midgets? Have fun. Hope you and carbo have a great time together, UPOS.

Guest nosebleed
Your going to a convention of gay midgets? Have fun. Hope you and carbo have a great time together, UPOS.

Gay, midgets, circle jerks, one must question your mentality. On any given day, these thoughts from deep inside that massive cranium spill out on this board. You can tell us, is it a mid-life crisis, is Mrs. or Mr. Rely not doing his/her job around the home??

I know your obsession with the Fab 4 and your jealousy, but no, you can't travel with a member of the 4. You will just have to imagine how life is, doors that open, crowds that part like the Red Sea, if only right..............

Gay, midgets, circle jerks, one must question your mentality. On any given day, these thoughts from deep inside that massive cranium spill out on this board. You can tell us, is it a mid-life crisis, is Mrs. or Mr. Rely not doing his/her job around the home??

I know your obsession with the Fab 4 and your jealousy, but no, you can't travel with a member of the 4. You will just have to imagine how life is, doors that open, crowds that part like the Red Sea, if only right..............

No obsession and no jealousy of the FAG 4 UPOS. I would have to dumb down totally, give up a fruitful and productive life and become a moronic and bitter loser to hang with you losers. That would never happen. Keep fanatsizing, UPOS.

No obsession and no jealousy of the FAG 4 UPOS. I would have to dumb down totally, give up a fruitful and productive life and become a moronic and bitter loser to hang with you losers. That would never happen. Keep fanatsizing, UPOS.

I'm jealous.......

I wish I was lockhart...he's one cool dude...

Guest Carbo
I would have to dumb down totally
More than you have? Not possible.

give up a fruitful and productive life
Picking lettuce for a living is not what is meant by "fruitful".

Guest Floyd The Barber
carbo what happend to your sig Sailor?

The village people gig not work out?

and quickly to the defense of his boy toy...Blue Sunday

Guest Nutty Sack

Geez I always believed they were one and the same. It all makes so much sense to me now.

u knew it meant earl. people spell millions of things wrong but u, mr deputy sheriff of the grammar police, must point out one error i make.

Morel is an entirely different pronunciation that Morral. You my friend are a retard and I would think a self proclaimed Phins fan would know better.

Guest Carbo
nobody will ever go 17-0 again. griese and morel are immortal

You mean Earl MORRAL?

no offense, its just I never heard of Morel?

Morel is an entirely different pronunciation that Morral. You my friend are a retard and I would think a self proclaimed Phins fan would know better.
He was actually talking about mushrooms.

Guest nosebleed

Yes, it is funny, Blue Sunday and Golfer, together forever............... :drool: