SportsWrath

Will you watch the Draft in it's entirety Saturday ?.....

Guest Dye Job

Of course I will watch - who wants to miss that train wreck called the "Giants first round selection".

tommy059.jpg

(Here is "Uncle Ernie" on draft day)

Is this the same "Uncle Ernie" that got drunk on whiskey & molested you as a child?

Trust your inner feelings, only then will you be able to feel the true force of the Fab Four.

Is that what they suggested as you became a member of their "club" or just a coming out of the closet strategy?

I will be attending a "business" meeting this week in Sin City, but will break from the glamerous women to see what Uncle Ernie is up to this year during First Round Follies.

Did you mean "glamourous", you can keep this tidbit of advice, what happens in Vegas... stays there. So feel free to have fun with your transvestite brethren.

Bring me back a celebrity gift pouch !!

You'll have to assault Lauren Bacall in the parking lot on the way to her limo in order to get one.

make up some sportswrath.com t-shirts :clap:

Nah, I'll go & paint it across my shoulders like some prize fighter advertising an online gambling site.

You need to make a sign that says WIZDUM 3:16.

:LMAO: , I'd rather hold up a sign with this on the front:

WIZ.jpg

& this on the back:

blackflag3iv.jpg

I wonder how long it would take before they threw me out?

Or will your wives and girlfriends allow you a sneak peak at the 25th pick ?? After all this is the same group that had to party on New Years Eve and hang stockings by the fire on Christmas Eve. I guess it's never to early to start preparing for Memorial Day with your honey do list.

Uh...No I have a life...Sat I will be trying on Tux's for my wedding in July Not because she told me too but Because I picked the day.....See that is the problem with you people, That's why you sit at home on a Sat night masturbating...You put a sport & a message board above everything. I love my future wife and I would trade Giants SB tickets to be with her (wouldnt have to she loves the giants but just for argument sake)

Guest Floyd The Barber
Uh...No I have a life...Sat I will be trying on Tux's for my wedding in July Not because she told me too but Because I picked the day.....See that is the problem with you people, That's why you sit at home on a Sat night masturbating...You put a sport & a message board above everything. I love my future wife and I would trade Giants SB tickets to be with her (wouldnt have to she loves the giants but just for argument sake)

you pick draft day to "try on tuxedo's" ? and you state bc you have a life, and chose too ?? we didnt ask if you loved your fiance, or what you would do to prove it...

the question was, will you be watching the draft...not hanging on a messageboard...

you should get your priorities in order, this years draft is very important to the state of the NYG's for 2006...

you pick draft day to "try on tuxedo's" ? and you state bc you have a life, and chose too ?? we didnt ask if you loved your fiance, or what you would do to prove it...

the question was, will you be watching the draft...not hanging on a messageboard...

you should get your priorities in order, this years draft is very important to the state of the NYG's for 2006...

I don't think I can feel any more pity for you than I do now, floyd. The term" get a life" immediately comes to mind. Sorry. :(

Guest Nutty Sack

Your valor is admirable. You'll be singing a different tune in six months. Enjoy the giddy moments now while you can I suppose. They'll all be faded memories soon and all you'll be left with is.......The New York Giants.....not to bad I suppose.

Guest Floyd The Barber
I don't think I can feel any more pity for you than I do now, floyd. The term" get a life" immediately comes to mind. Sorry. :(

you guys are all cut from the same stone...all rah rah about the Giants and claim to be devout fans, but when it matters, you are elsewhere being pulled around by the ball bag by your signifigant other...

whats going to be your excuse ?? your wife is making you fill the flower beds all weekend with brand new Tulips ??

you guys are all cut from the same stone...all rah rah about the Giants and claim to be devout fans, but when it matters, you are elsewhere being pulled around by the ball bag by your signifigant other...

whats going to be your excuse ?? your wife is making you fill the flower beds all weekend with brand new Tulips ??

Unlike you, I do have a life Floyd. My wife has nothing to do with this, and the fact that you dragged her into this shows how truly frustrated you are about your own lack of a life. I personally find the draft to be boring and uneventful, a waste of time for me, when I can be out golfing or doing something else out of doors. I don't watch much TV outside of Giants games, other sports, The Sopranos and the news. Evidently, your priorities are different from mine. So be it. No one should ever call me out on my devotion to the Giants, having been a fan and going to games for over 40 years now. If you get your rocks off watching the draft and it means that much to you, great. It's not so important to me. They will draft who they draft, whether I watch or not. My cheering/booing is not needed. I'll leave that to the Floyds of the world who live and die by the draft. I'd rather spend quality time on the golf course. And by the way, I pity you more than ever.

:(

Guest Floyd The Barber
Unlike you, I do have a life Floyd. My wife has nothing to do with this, and the fact that you dragged her into this shows how truly frustrated you are about your own lack of a life. I personally find the draft to be boring and uneventful, a waste of time for me, when I can be out golfing or doing something else out of doors. I don't watch much TV outside of Giants games, other sports, The Sopranos and the news. Evidently, your priorities are different from mine. So be it. No one should ever call me out on my devotion to the Giants, having been a fan and going to games for over 40 years now. If you get your rocks off watching the draft and it means that much to you, great. It's not so important to me. They will draft who they draft, whether I watch or not. My cheering/booing is not needed. I'll leave that to the Floyds of the world who live and die by the draft. I'd rather spend quality time on the golf course. And by the way, I pity you more than ever.

i plan on not showering all weekend, laying down in a dark dingy basement while the sun is shining outside and eating every bagged snack you can think of while whipping my hands all over my undershirt...

i plan on not showering all weekend, laying down in a dark dingy basement while the sun is shining outside and eating every bagged snack you can think of while whipping my hands all over my undershirt...

So, a typical weekend for you? Good. Enjoy. BTW, I hope you meant WIPING your hands all over your shirt, and not WHIPPING your hands. :LMAO:

The problem isn't my priorities....its yours....As much as I love the Giants, Football is just a sport and my life does NOT revolve around it. And yes I picked draft day to try on tuxedo's...Its the first Saturday in months that I have had the time and the guys could get together...I love my life and wouldn't change a thing, Can you say the same thing? Probably not

Guest Floyd The Barber
So, a typical weekend for you? Good. Enjoy. BTW, I hope you meant WIPING your hands all over your shirt, and not WHIPPING your hands. :LMAO:

so i also enjoy "whipping" my hands...who are you to judge

Your valor is admirable. You'll be singing a different tune in six months. Enjoy the giddy moments now while you can I suppose. They'll all be faded memories soon and all you'll be left with is.......The New York Giants.....not to bad I suppose.

Im scared....Hold me :cwy:

:LMAO:

If you had to choose between watching the draft and playing a round of golf, which would you choose? Be honest, nutty. Don't worry about Floyd's wrath. be a man about it. :LMAO:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!

:LMAO:

Guest Nutty Sack

Hurry Rely...there's a rabbit in your garden eating your freshly planted rutabga plants !!

Guest Nutty Sack
If you had to choose between watching the draft and playing a round of golf, which would you choose? Be honest, nutty. Don't worry about Floyd's wrath. be a man about it. :LMAO:

Well.........I would play the day before and the day after as I am doing. However I'll be real honest here....if I got a call early Saturday morning to play Metedeconk National Golf Club...I'd forget all about the draft real quick.

Well.........I would play the day before and the day after as I am doing. However I'll be real honest here....if I got a call early Saturday morning to play Metedeconk National Golf Club...I'd forget all about the draft real quick.

Thanks, dye. Appreciate your honesty. Hope you haven't jeopardized your FAG 4 membership. ;)

Guest Nutty Sack
Thanks, dye. Appreciate your honesty. Hope you haven't jeopardized your FAG 4 membership. ;)

I don't believe the founding member has anything to worry about.