SportsWrath

Sean Spence LB

osi724dasack

Tuck hasn't done shit this year really. Yeah, he's dinged here and there and doubled here and there - but that doesn't stop the greats from taking advantage of the chances they get when they're not dinged or doubled. Tuck really has been unimpressive this season. JPP on the other hand, has been the one who has really stepped up.

It's going to be difficult this offseason which direction the Giants should go, O-Line or LBer. With Boley and Goff coming back, added to the experienced gained by Herzlich, Williams, and even Jones - next year's LBers, should be improved over what we have going on right now. The thing about O-Line though, we've been relatively healthy there. Sure guys have missed a game here or there, but we're playing with our starting OLine right now, for the most part. And the Oline has sucked all season.

I really think that Oline is the way we need to go. That, and RB. If you want to go LB in the 3rd, I'd be okay with that.

Tuck hasn't done shit this year really. Yeah, he's dinged here and there and doubled here and there - but that doesn't stop the greats from taking advantage of the chances they get when they're not dinged or doubled. Tuck really has been unimpressive this season. JPP on the other hand, has been the one who has really stepped up.

It's going to be difficult this offseason which direction the Giants should go, O-Line or LBer. With Boley and Goff coming back, added to the experienced gained by Herzlich, Williams, and even Jones - next year's LBers, should be improved over what we have going on right now. The thing about O-Line though, we've been relatively healthy there. Sure guys have missed a game here or there, but we're playing with our starting OLine right now, for the most part. And the Oline has sucked all season.

I really think that Oline is the way we need to go. That, and RB. If you want to go LB in the 3rd, I'd be okay with that.

I'm praying we get Richie back next year... who knows.

A lot of players have been drafted early for the defense recently. And we still need linebackers. Hopefully the return of Goff will stabilize MLB. The Giants need another LBer, though, if nothing else than to be insurance for Goff, Kiwi, and Boley. We need a RB in the first 3 rounds, I believe. Not a sleeper late, they need a stud to solidify the position. They need a TE that puts some fear into the opposition. After seeing Celek, Davis, Gronkowski, Hernandez, and Graham the last several weeks, with all respect to Ballard, we need a guy that Eli can hurt teams with more than Ballard is capable of.

OL just needs a little tweak. Probably have to do something about RT, but Brewer might be the answer, so might Diehl, and Andrews may be the guy. Boothe is good enough to start at LG. Beatty looks like the long term answer at LT. Snee and Baas will be there. It's not as bad as it looks but they have to play better. I don't think K-Mac will be back next year, however.

In this next draft, I'd like to see LBer, RB, and TE be drafted in the first 3 rounds, hopefully in that order.

Spence might just run 4.4 and he's been Miamis best LB since Ray Lewis.

As for TE, I like that kid from Stanford. but I'd prefer we take a basketball player and convert him for really cheap late in the draft or in Fa and just take our time developing a stud since Ballard can hold his own for another year IMO. Beckum is the definition of bust.

I also wanna see a new HC if a good ones out there. Or atleast fire Fewell and his stupid cOver 2

I like the optimistic approach to the line Jim but I think the problems might run deeper than that. The pass protection has been ok for the most part, last week against Philly notwithstanding. The complete inability to run though is baffling. Losing the physical battle every single week. The guys that made this team go in Diehl, McKenzie, and Snee are either hurt this year or nearing the end. I hope Snee can bounce back strong next season but I think it's time to move on from Diehl and McKenzie.

You need more than speed at linebacker. 6-0 225 is too light for pro LB.....that's a safety in the NFL.

I want fast, and big....and you need a 1st or 2nd rounder to get that sort of NFL caliber quality.

Giants have been settling at LB, and it shows.

Linebacker in the 1st round.......would be the 1st time since Carl Banks. The Giants are long overdue.

It really isn't fair to throw in the towel on the young linebackers yet. True, their play has been uneven, but what did you really expect with how this season went? There weren't a whole lot of rookies making an impact anywhere this year except for a few notable exceptions.

A lot of talking heads are talking about how ill-advised the big Eagle FA spending spree was this year in hindsight. Well, guess what? We totally revamped our Oline, and due to injuries, had to do the same with our linebackers and to a lesser extent our defensive backfield. That's a big reason that, to put it charitably, our oline and defense has played so unevenly.It also goes a long way in explaining why we are hitting so many emotional highs and lows--the only guys putting in consistent play are JPP, Cruz, and Manning.

Not that this excuses the last few games by a long shot, but you could really see this coming.

Rolle and Phillips have been two of our best players. Idk what games you watch sometimes.

I think Rolle is your father and Phillips is your brother. Otherwise, I don't know how you can watch these games and not criticize our oh-so-talented defensive personnel, especially two guys that all they can do is play the run. I have yet to see either one break up a pass all season. Yet, here you are talking about an injured Justin Tuck and calling him a fraud. Talk about fucking stupid.

Justin Tuck has been dogging it all year and playing like shut and is hurting the team.

Rolle an Phillips have been going hard every week and every snap.

Yah right. Loved watching Phillips get punked by Colston. Rolle wasn't mentioned once, but considering the outcome of the game, I guess that's the only positive you could say about his game.