SportsWrath

Will all the guys who did not want Marion Barber

JackStroud

Please come to this forum and explain to me why you thought that way :confused:

I forget all your names but there were a ton of you........

As a free agent, I wanted him really badly.....I do not understand what you guys were trying to tell me back then....

He is running wild in Chicago while Justine Jacobs is practicing "Ring around the Rosie.....we all fall DOWN"

PS- Did you know that childrens rhyme originated in England during the Middle Ages plaugue?

I feel like were in the middle of one

As a free agent, I wanted him really badly.....I do not understand what you guys were trying to tell me back then....

He is running wild in Chicago while Justine Jacobs is practicing "Ring around the Rosie.....we all fall DOWN"

PS- Did you know that childrens rhyme originated in England during the Middle Ages plaugue?

well, the dog maintained at the time of that original thread that barber was a better option than jacobs, but also that signing him didn't make sense for the giants...the dog also maintained that barber would find a home and benefit some team...people didn't want to have any of that at the time ("allstar"jim the dog is looking at you). low and behold, here we stand...

the dog was not aware of the origin of nursery rhymes, but the information is valuable...

Barry Sanders would look like shit behind our current line.

here we go.....I remember you saying the same thing when I originally proposed signing him

YOU ARE WRONG...........goodness you can admit being wrong once per year

Barber might have saved The Teflon Irishman's job

having a nice breakfast of those A&P mini apple turnover out of the oven ...........ummmmmmm

I'm looking forward to tonight......its games like this that force Coughlin/Gilbride/Fewell to come out of their turtle shells and draw up real game plans (SEE Patriots game)

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"pocket full of posies" - flowers placed around or on the dead to reduce the stench of the corpse(s) and the hope for limiting the spread of the plague.

"ashes...ashes...we all fall down" - ashes from the burning of towns and huts with the hope of driving out the plague...to a certain extent it worked as it would drive the flea ridden rats out in the open for the neighborhood cats to lunch on...and the all fall down is an alliteration toward of course some towns/villages having 90-95% morbidity rates and 70-80% mortality rates.

"pocket full of posies" - flowers placed around or on the dead to reduce the stench of the corpse(s) and the hope for limiting the spread of the plague.

"ashes...ashes...we all fall down" - ashes from the burning of towns and huts with the hope of driving out the plague...to a certain extent it worked as it would drive the flea ridden rats out in the open for the neighborhood cats to lunch on...and the all fall down is an alliteration toward of course some towns/villages having 90-95% morbidity rates and 70-80% mortality rates.

So what you're saying is...

Obama hates towns and huts?

having a nice breakfast of those A&P mini apple turnover out of the oven ...........ummmmmmm

I'm looking forward to tonight......its games like this that force Coughlin/Gilbride/Fewell to come out of their turtle shells and draw up real game plans (SEE Patriots game)

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't you have a heart condition, Jack? Stick to fiber.

It's actually amazing how many children's songs/rhymes have have very un-child like qualities.

It's actually amazing how many children's songs/rhymes have have very un-child like qualities.

Yep...Grimms fairy tales (really morality stories) in their original unexpurgated versions are definitely not meant for children. I also like London Bridge....its a rhyme about the Lady who rode horseback naked across London Bridge for some punishment or other...I forget the exact story...but there is a part in the song "take a brick and shut her up...shut her up...shut her up....."...they are not talking about wacking her in the head with a brick...rather the song is talking about walling her off...basically bricking her up in a sealed room with no food/water/light....slow starvation. It was said that people often survived for years eating roaches, rats...sometimes their own excrement and drinking their urine in a pinch. One of the medieval punishments not often talked about. :ph34r::blink::(:cwy::unsure:

Oh wow, he had one semi-decent, slightly above mediocre game against the 27th worst rushing defense in football and Jack is here crowing. HE SUCKS. And Tree is right, Barber would be at least as bad as Jacobs has been behind our line.

I guess you just can't admit I'm wrong either.

• 2 weeks later...

Jack you are conspicuously absent today. Could it be that you don't want to get called out? I actually feel bad for Marion Barber, he was having a pretty nice game (not quite as nice as Brandon Jacobs' game) before he single-handedly lost the game for the Bears.