SportsWrath

Demarcus Ware

Guest StrahansGap

Guest StrahansGap

Doesnt Jared Allan have like 13??

Yes. I think you're right. I think Allen has him beat. But I'd rather Allen than Ware. Ware is a Cowboy!! :puke: :puke:

I love Strahan dearly... and let's be frank.. Favre gave him that last sack. I have a great deal of respect for Ware and it would not bother me much to see him take the sack record from Stra. And if he does.. it's only for a short period of time before JPP takes it back :).

On the real though.. there will be games when these guys get no sacks because offenses will be double teaming them left and right.

I love Strahan dearly... and let's be frank.. Favre gave him that last sack. I have a great deal of respect for Ware and it would not bother me much to see him take the sack record from Stra. And if he does.. it's only for a short period of time before JPP takes it back :).

On the real though.. there will be games when these guys get no sacks because offenses will be double teaming them left and right.

Bullshit. Favre gave up on the play because he knew he was going down no matter what.

Man... Idc if Favre took a dive. Strahan sacked a young and very mobile McNabb like 6 times that year and Kurt Warner 4 times in one game iirc. He deserved the record.

He earn it!!!! Gap tooth was going insane that year With the record but all he cared about was going to the superbowl.

Forget Bret fart Strahan was getting DP and TP that whole game. He got that sack and that's that. These new guys are great and all but to take that record is gonna take a lot of work. But the league is more pass happy than before so I can see how guys have high sack numbers.

He earn it!!!! Gap tooth was going insane that year With the record but all he cared about was going to the superbowl.

Forget Bret fart Strahan was getting DP and TP that whole game. He got that sack and that's that. These new guys are great and all but to take that record is gonna take a lot of work. But the league is more pass happy than before so I can see how guys have high sack numbers.

I was gonna make that point. With QB's these days dropping back 40-50 times a game vs. the 25-35 times when strahan did it, it makes it easier for these defensive players to rack up the sacks they have more opportunity to do so

Man... Idc if Favre took a dive. Strahan sacked a young and very mobile McNabb like 6 times that year and Kurt Warner 4 times in one game iirc. He deserved the record.

No doubt Strahan deserved it... he was such a force that season, the refs were letting offensive linemen do whatever they wanted to him. And they practically had to, because if they didn't it would have been a holding call damn near every play Strahan was on the field. I've never seen so many no-calls.

But I still think Favre took a dive. And I think he did it because he knew Strahan had been getting the referee shaft for the prior eight or nine games.

No doubt Strahan deserved it... he was such a force that season, the refs were letting offensive linemen do whatever they wanted to him. And they practically had to, because if they didn't it would have been a holding call damn near every play Strahan was on the field. I've never seen so many no-calls.

But I still think Favre took a dive. And I think he did it because he knew Strahan had been getting the referee shaft for the prior eight or nine games.

Not to mention in that year there were 3-4 1/2 sacks that Strahan was never credited for....