SportsWrath

Ok- I'm going all in...pushing my chips to the middle of the table

JackStroud

I've seen enough....

We are going to the Super Bowl this year, and not as spectators.............where is it this year?

I don't care who the AFC comes up with............we will Annihilate them!

There I SAID IT............I don't give a damm who thinks I'm wrong

And NO my name is not really Jim Fassell <_<

But I know Jim......we both used to go to St Gabriel's church in Saddle River NJ......he has very tall children

I've seen enough....

We are going to the Super Bowl this year, and not as spectators.............where is it this year?

I don't care who the AFC comes up with............we will Annihilate them!

There I SAID IT............I don't give a damm who thinks I'm wrong

And NO my name is not really Jim Fassell <_<

But I know Jim......we both used to go to St Gabriel's church in Saddle River NJ......he has very tall children

:mellow: .....

:clap:

:clap: :clap: :

:clap: :clap: :clap:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:punk: :punk: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap::punk: :punk:

Jack .............Jack ...Jack ......and just when you were getting a very small amount of credibility back ........aagh !

( im still chuckling about your crazy rant during the game day thread on Sunday ...........fire Gilbride etc ...i quit ...its over etc .....brilliant )

You are 1 in a million Mr Stroud

Thanks Joe and I know you feel the same way but wont come right out and say it yet

I guess I'm the village Idiot on here anyway LOL

That's arguably one of the best responses on Sportswrath to date. I literally went thru the motion of one person clapping.. to two... thanks Joe :WS:

Jack .............Jack ...Jack ......and just when you were getting a very small amount of credibility back ........aagh !

( im still chuckling about your crazy rant during the game day thread on Sunday ...........fire Gilbride etc ...i quit ...its over etc .....brilliant )

You are 1 in a million Mr Stroud

See.. I keep telling you guys.. You don't know Jack :angry:

P.S. I love you Jack. Hands down one of my favorite posters.

.he has very tall children

classic

I'm not kidding his sons towered over him, and he is a tall guy.....I'm 6ft 1 and Fassell towered over me

My favorite St Gabriels parishioner though is Jourmana Kidd..........in person her beauty would take your breath away (she's Jordanian BTW Nas)........

I think Nas Is JakStroud

Stop thinking bro :). Jack lives in Long Island and I moved out of there recently.. would have loved to meet him... he's pretty entertaining... and I also don't like it when some people here pick on him... so I try to defuse it with a smile.

yeah remember years ago when that chick wanted to arrange a meet and greet in NYC and everyone exchanged photos.......did anyone ever actually meet?

I lost track and then got kicked off the GMB for telling a MOD what I thought of his BS

No Nas I do not live in LI.........I live in Park Ridge NJ (Brian Cushing's home town) and not far form Joe Carini's personal training site.........the guy who turned Cushing and Tiki into supermen

If The Giants were smart they would hire Carini as team trainer........I doubt many players could take his grueling stretching and training workouts though.......Carini learned his techniques from the Russian's and that is likely why Tiki never got injured

The Russians teach weight training while making the actual athletic moves you will have to make on the field

Back in 1986 we had a strength and conditioning coach who also went to Russia to learn their ideas and techniques......was a large part of our 1st Lombardi

Whoever is training them now is skipping the stretching moves no doubt or not emphasizing them enough............too many injuries

The Russian techniques put a lot of emphasis on strengthening ligaments and tendons.......Other than Gary Reasons I cannot recall anyone ever getting hurt on those 1980's Giants teams, can you?

I'm still all in............

saw progress today in DB's, OL, LBs, Eli, Bradshaw

DL still strong on pass not the run but getting better..........take away the 80 yd run and we were pretty stingy when it counted

By the time we get to GB we should be ready for them