SportsWrath

I'm calling this one- Giants win big by 15 Plus

JackStroud

and put a bad ass physical whipping on the Eagles players

I wonder if the Eagles will even play Vick........they have a lot to loose if he gets his bell rung again

The Giants are the last team I would want to play if I was a QB coming off a concussion

I suspect the Giants are going down there in a bad mood.........they will be breathing FIRE, and will not hold back

Amani Toomer on ESPN Radio today said he wants them to play Vick.....he hated facing back ups BUT

He also agreed Vick should not play........nor should Manningham.....You only have one brain and there are no medical cures for a concussed athlete

The Giants are going to get their ass handed to them. 38-10 Eagles....

I'm hoping for the best, but fully expecting the worst. I could very well be doing something completely different by the 2nd half.

After watching them blow the last game, and then this offseason, and all the injuries......maybe we just have zero good luck left in the tank after beating the Patriots.

I played in high school

I've had more than my share of concussions.......nothing to fool with

Vick is playing with fire if he takes the field Sunday.........the Giants are busing down there in a very serious mood

He will be under siege

AHH, that explains it.

I have a strange feeling we pull this one out.

34-31 GMEN

How can the Giants possible hope to keep pace with the Eagles in this game? Especially given their injuries.

All homer bias aside, and leaving the Cowboys completely out of this discussion, they are probably going to need 34 points and they may not score 34 points against the Eagles in the 2 games they play them combined.

How can the Giants possible hope to keep pace with the Eagles in this game? Especially given their injuries.

All homer bias aside, and leaving the Cowboys completely out of this discussion, they are probably going to need 34 points and they may not score 34 points against the Eagles in the 2 games they play them combined.

Just watch us.........we will blow out the Eagles and Vick won't play another down this year......with limited reaction time lingering from the concussion he will be killed, hopefully not outright..........last year I believe we sent 6 QBs to the hospital and semi-retirement...including yours

Vick has been hit hard 31 times in their first two games........he wont survive the third...I shudder to think what his fate is going to be. Sending him out there with that o-line against the Giants is insanity

the whole idea of practicing the deep zone for the first two games was to prepare for this game......we cannot let the Eagles WRs get behind our safteys........we will let them catch the ball and then punish them for doing so separating them from the ball and their limbs

Football is a game won and lost in the trenches........where no one would dispute we are in drivers seat going both ways against the Eagles and against your Cowboys (and most teams)

No we are not top dog at the skill positions

BUT we are solid everywhere, even those

Tom Landry understood this.........your boy Jerry Jones needs to study some old Cowboys or Green Bay Packers film

Also, we will run the ball all day.......Michael Clayton was not brought in to catch the ball......he's one of the best downfield blockers in the business

Egg... the cowboys will be rooting for the Giants this week.. oddly enough everyone things the Eagles are the team to beat.. so root for us .. I will return the favor :)

Egg... the cowboys will be rooting for the Giants this week.. oddly enough everyone things the Eagles are the team to beat.. so root for us .. I will return the favor :)

I agree Nas. But I just don't see it this week. If Manningham were healthy it would help. But honestly, who do the Eagles have to worry about besides Nicks and Bradshaw? The defense keeps them in for a half, they get tired, and then it gets ugly. They don't have the depth to chase Vick, McCoy, and Desean all over the field for 4 quarters.

Fasten your seatbelt BadEgg

your not factoring one more thing........BadBLood

The Giants have circled this game since the schedule was announced............payback is satisfying tonic

like most fans and analysts you think WRs and QB's dominate football..........its the dancing elephants that decide games especially wars like this one is going to be

The Giants have circled this game since the schedule was announced............payback is satisfying tonic

like most fans and analysts you think WRs and QB's dominate football..........its the dancing elephants that decide games especially wars like this one is going to be

I don't know, Jack. Your dancing elephants have left something to be desired the last 2 weeks.

with all due respect, the dog isn't so sure the giant's "dancing elephants" are exactly hall of fame material...7 sacks allowed in two games, leading rusher yet to break 60 yards in either game, a whopping 3.3 ypc...not exactly the kind of stuff legends are made of...meanwhile, both the redskins and rams amassed nearly 400 yards in total offense (the skins with rex grossman, and the rams without their best offensive player and a high school receiving core)...

the fact is, in all facets of the game, the eagles are superior...that being said, it is the giants and eagles, and it wouldn't surprise the dog one bit if the giants end up with the upset...highly unlikely on paper, but you never know.

I agree Nas. But I just don't see it this week. If Manningham were healthy it would help. But honestly, who do the Eagles have to worry about besides Nicks and Bradshaw? The defense keeps them in for a half, they get tired, and then it gets ugly. They don't have the depth to chase Vick, McCoy, and Desean all over the field for 4 quarters.

No one egg, no one at all..........

Thats exactly what we want them to do, is take us lightly. :thumbs: