SportsWrath

I'm calling this one- Giants win big by 15 Plus

JackStroud

with all due respect, the dog isn't so sure the giant's "dancing elephants" are exactly hall of fame material...7 sacks allowed in two games, leading rusher yet to break 60 yards in either game, a whopping 3.3 ypc...not exactly the kind of stuff legends are made of...meanwhile, both the redskins and rams amassed nearly 400 yards in total offense (the skins with rex grossman, and the rams without their best offensive player and a high school receiving core)...

the fact is, in all facets of the game, the eagles are superior...that being said, it is the giants and eagles, and it wouldn't surprise the dog one bit if the giants end up with the upset...highly unlikely on paper, but you never know.

I was including the Elephants on both teams O and D

If you just want to talk about the Giants O-line it was a shuffled but good but I think they finally found their rhythm last week in the second half. The Eagles O-line is not only out of synch and re-shuffled.........they are just not as good athletes

I saw a report once that had 4 of the 5 Giants O-line as #1 in their position in the NFC East.

Run it Run it and Run it some more til they put 8- in the box and then we start to rain the bombs......I hope Coughlin brings out his secret weapon this week Da'Rel Scott

Devin Thomas will have a big day along with Jake Ballard and Victor Cruz.........I expect to see a lot more of Brandon Stokley too

Nicks is going to draw double and triple coverage all day

I agree Nas. But I just don't see it this week. If Manningham were healthy it would help. But honestly, who do the Eagles have to worry about besides Nicks and Bradshaw? The defense keeps them in for a half, they get tired, and then it gets ugly. They don't have the depth to chase Vick, McCoy, and Desean all over the field for 4 quarters.

Or we can unleash BJ to demolish them, Ahmed to dazzle them and Scott to burn them. I think we take this one.. Monday is my fucking birthday for god's sake.. and I ain't ever asked for anything... I'm sure asking for this one.. and I'm a nervous wreck over it.

with all due respect, the dog isn't so sure the giant's "dancing elephants" are exactly hall of fame material...7 sacks allowed in two games, leading rusher yet to break 60 yards in either game, a whopping 3.3 ypc...not exactly the kind of stuff legends are made of...meanwhile, both the redskins and rams amassed nearly 400 yards in total offense (the skins with rex grossman, and the rams without their best offensive player and a high school receiving core)...

the fact is, in all facets of the game, the eagles are superior...that being said, it is the giants and eagles, and it wouldn't surprise the dog one bit if the giants end up with the upset...highly unlikely on paper, but you never know.

Look I totally see what you're saying.. stats mean something.. but this rivalry deosn't operate on the same wave length. Like I said I am nervous <_<

To win this game the O-line has to play their hearts out.......

I also want to see zone coverage alternating with man, and inflict maximum pain when we are playing zone.........turn them all into alligators

On the front seven I want to see a lot of jailbreak and some CB and Saftey delayed blitz on Vick's blind side

JPP and Tuck better come loaded for Bear

Physicality will win this game........Dominate the little Beotches

How can the Giants possible hope to keep pace with the Eagles in this game? Especially given their injuries.

All homer bias aside, and leaving the Cowboys completely out of this discussion, they are probably going to need 34 points and they may not score 34 points against the Eagles in the 2 games they play them combined.

Well, they got 29 of those points so far. I suppose it's possible they'll only score a F/G and a safety in game 2.