SportsWrath

I'm calling a blowout

BIGBLUE01

I'm going to go with the Giants to win, 28-13. I was going to say 31-17, but that would mean that Tynes would've had to make a field goal.

That was my original prediction, 31-17. In my new prediction, tynes will still have to kick a FG. Im hopin for all kinds of miracles. lol

I call a blowout on Jack posting 150 times in this thread about things he already created multiple threads about.

I'm not calling for any blowouts......it smells of a Giant Implosion......all the characteristics of an embarrassment

Monday night, Eli, Rabid Dog Spags D, need I go on and on???? We better bave a 6-3 turnover plus differential in this one to stay in it

I'll settle for 9-6 Field Goal battle victory

Ohhhhhhhhh Right..........we don't have a field goal kicker.......we sent Rhys Lloyd packing

Never mind :facepalm:

I'm not calling for any blowouts......it smells of a Giant Implosion......all the characteristics of an embarrassment

Monday night, Eli, Rabid Dog Spags D, need I go on and on???? We better bave a 6-3 turnover plus differential in this one to stay in it

Ohhhhhhhhh Right..........we don't have a field goal kicker.......we sent Rhys Lloyd packing

Post #1!!!!

And it begins! :smartass:

I swear just a little over a week ago you were predicting Giant success.

Well Nas as you and I well know the Giants have a vast history of playing to the level of the competition

I think they will finally wake up in the tunnel of Lincoln Financial Field..........if we win tonight, big win or small win it will be because of talent differential, not because they will come charging out of the tunnel like Notre Dame under Ara Parsegian and win 55-0

Well Nas as you and I well know the Giants have a vast history of playing to the level of the competition

I think they will finally wake up in the tunnel of Lincoln Financial Field..........if we win tonight, big win or small win it will be because of talent differential, not because they will come charging out of the tunnel like Notre Dame under Ara Parsegian and win 55-0

Post #2!!!!!

Hey Nas for what its worth I'd love to see the GIants give someone.....even Spags......a good azz kicking

I hope you're right.....who knows

I am lost on this team....no compass, and no hints from Nostradamus

Settle down Jack.. we lost last week.. big fucking whoop.. we're only missing about half of our defensive starters.. and Eli had a brain fart with that pick 6 he threw... one game at a time.. we win tonight.. and we're tied with everyone else in the division outside of the skins who.. let's face it are an improved team with pretty good defense... I'm going to refrain from talking about the Eagles' game since we have to worry about tonight's.

I feel cheated Atalnta got to Vick before we did.........crazy how it happened too.......he got spun helmet to helmet into a treamate

Atlanta is very very physical

NOT that he needs a ton of brainpower to do what he does, but I hope he is 100% next week..........otherwise the victory if we get it will be tainted

are those guys fast or WHAT???? We should give that rookie RB some time tonight, speed kills and speed defeats speed

BTW the 2007 team started out 0-2

I feel cheated Atalnta got to Vick before we did.........crazy how it happened too.......he got spun helmet to helmet into a treamate

Atlanta is very very physical

NOT that he needs a ton of brainpower to do what he does, but I hope he is 100% next week..........otherwise the victory if we get it will be tainted

are those guys fast or WHAT???? We should give that rookie RB some time tonight, speed kills and speed defeats speed

BTW the 2007 team started out 0-2

And we continue with #s #3 and 4!!!!

:P

:05-mafia:

Ignore them Nas.......Coughlin's immediate family LOL

I dont mind taunting.......I wish some of these guys would have something insightful to say about sports though

those kinds of posts remind me of that idiot Craig Carton on the radio.........I don't know what they pay that guy but he has nothing to say about sports......always with the sophmoric bathroom humor.....

Oh well Howard Stern makes big bucks for being emotionally arrrested at 15

maybe they are on to something