SportsWrath

I'm calling a blowout

BIGBLUE01

I Hate Craig Carton. That guy had no place in sports talk.

Glad to hear someone else is annoyed by that little twit

He also drowns our Essiason who occasionally has a lucid thought

Carton should be tied to a chair and forced to listen to Stephen A. Smith non-stop for a year LOL

He's an idiot too but actually talks about sports........from his own unique point of view

what i dont understand is, if you can't stand the guy (i cant stand him either) then why listen to him?

I do not (now) I got Sirrius Sattelite back on my A-6........they begged me to come back for 6 months for $29 period.

the alternative was mike and mike and that was also a battle of the dim witted LOL

I turn him on maybe once a week, just to hear the moron slant on things. Usually doesn't last long, though. Between Carton's assholeitis and the 4,000 commercials they pack into every hour, I can take maybe 15 minutes.

I do not (now) I got Sirrius Sattelite back on my A-6........they begged me to come back for 6 months for $29 period.

the alternative was mike and mike and that was also a battle of the dim witted LOL

A-6? $29 for 6 months? Is that in your car, on your computer or do you have one of those Sirius radios?

I'm up for adoption, Jack :)

Its not a new one Nas......but they are awesome cars. MJ Traders.com in Garfield gets a steady stream of good used ones.

Mine is a twin turbo 0-60 in 5.9.......the new one is supercharged and beats me by .1 seconds at 5.8

My son talked me into test driving a new one 2 weeks ago ($65,000)......to be honest it looked better than mine (but not 50,000 dollars better) and was no bigger or more comfortable.

The Fnnnnnnn Bang and Olfsen Stereo upgrade was $6500.......I'm limping by with my 8 speaker BOSE with an AUDI built in sub woofer.....times are tough and you have to compromise somewhere LOL

Its not a new one Nas......but they are awesome cars. MJ Traders.com in Garfield gets a steady stream of good used ones.

Mine is a twin turbo 0-60 in 5.9.......the new one is supercharged and beats me by .1 seconds at 5.8

My son talked me into test driving a new one 2 weeks ago ($65,000)......to be honest it looked better than mine (but not 50,000 dollars better) and was no bigger or more comfortable.

The Fnnnnnnn Bang and Olfsen Stereo upgrade was $6500.......I'm limping by with my 8 speaker BOSE with an AUDI built in sub woofer.....times are tough and you have to compromise somewhere LOL

I thought you said you were going through a divorce? How do you still have ANYTHING???

I have to pay cash for everything

I started with a Taurus after the divorce, but that was destroyed in a high speed deer accident

luckily GIECO overpaid me by 4500 dollars for the total loss and I was able to buy the AUDI by cobbling a few buck together.

My kid was pushing me to buy it......he found it on the internet,......he wants it when he turns 17.......

I put Khumo V rated 200 MPH tires on it and Irridium sparkies......the computer says it gets a solid 21 mph over all if you dont drive like mario andretti

I get a big kick once in a while out of having some idiot in his Caddilac SUV drive up my ass and I hit the turbos......after a few seconds he's a half mile back

his wennie has shrunk back in his pants and he pulls to the middle lane and I have a good laugh hahahahaha

Back to talking football (nice car btw, Jack), I have a feeling Manning is going to go deep on the first play from scrimmage. He's been doubted all week and St. Louis has an obvious deficiency at corner. I'm saying he's going after it right away.

First play of the game is either play action pass or a run up the gut.