SportsWrath

Ahmad Bradhaw

Lughead

Love life, hate fumbles. Yes, as much as Coughlin does. I'll keep talking about Bradshaw's fumbles just as much as everyone will never forget Barber's or forgive him for quitting on the team.

I'll give Bradshaw a pass on the fumbling when he reduces that number for two years in a row. Its not a miracle I'm looking for, just an improvement.

You really hating life or something?

Love life, hate fumbles. Yes, as much as Coughlin does. I'll keep talking about Bradshaw's fumbles just as much as everyone will never forget Barber's or forgive him for quitting on the team.

I'll give Bradshaw a pass on the fumbling when he reduces that number for two years in a row. Its not a miracle I'm looking for, just an improvement.

Cool

I hear ya

On the

Fumbles but it's a brand new year so let's just wait for him to fumble before we start bad mouthing the warrior RB who is now a wealthy man with extra motivation. ( his quotes lately are awesome )

Oh nobody forgives the previous season until that snap on sunday sometime after 4:15. I know you'll be here, as will I. Bradshaw is going to be playing this season as if he should have been getting the contract Chris Johnson just signed in Tennessee.

Cool

I hear ya

On the

Fumbles but it's a brand new year so let's just wait for him to fumble before we start bad mouthing the warrior RB who is now a wealthy man with extra motivation. ( his quotes lately are awesome )

Haha yea true, if Bradshaw holds the ball then our running game should be ridiculous this year. Setting Eli up for a great year too.

Unfortunately I'm gonna miss the game Sunday fuck! But I will DVR and watch the whole thing asap that night, prob after the jets/cowboys game. I don't miss games often so it's gonna be brutal. Good thing I have an iPhone with the giants app for up to the second updates and DVR for full visuals later on.

Haha yea true, if Bradshaw holds the ball then our running game should be ridiculous this year. Setting Eli up for a great year too.

I think we are going to have to pass to be able to run this year.

With Smith gone and no TEs on the roster, teams will be loading the box and trying to make Eli beat them.

In a weird way, what we get out of the slot ( Hixon, Cruz, Thomas ) will probably have more to do with the success of our running game than anything else.